CONFESSION

NARRATOR'S POV

Yoona opened her eyes but she was feeling dizzy and her throat feels sore...with stuffy nose.

Suddenly, she looked up to see chang wook sitting beside her with his back resting on head board ...his hand was caressing yoona's hairs.

Yoona looked at him with her eyes half open "Chang" She whispers...he quickly turn his attention towards her "Oh, how are you feeling ?" Chang wook asked by keeping his hand on yoona's forehead...

"Dizzy" She whispered cause her throat was really sore.

"You still have high fever " Chang wook said as he helped her to sit and kept pillows behind her.

"You must be hungry ..wait i will bring something warm for you to eat ...okay.

Chang wook was about to leave when yoona suddenly, stopped him and pulled him closer so, she can whisper in his ear "Happy birthday" 

Chang wook turned towards her and smiled "Thank you , i really liked this watch" Chang wook said as he shown her his wrist on which he was wearing a watch which she brought for him.

She given him a small smile.Before lying down again and closing her eyes.

Chang wook went out to get something warm for her to eat. After a while chang wook came back with a bowl of porridge and warm water.

He helped yoona sit properly and started feeding her  porridge but, yoona stopped him "You should not be here...you will also get sick" She barely whispered.

"No i will not get sick ...now, here eat" He said stretching the spoon towards her mouth.

"No, just leave " Yoona pushed his hand away , while trying to lie down again .

Chang stopped her and forced the spoon into her mouth "Eat quietly " He said in a serious tone.

Yoona took the bowl from his hand and said "I will eat by myself ...you just leave"

"No, i am not going anywhere...give it to me" Chang wook trying to take the bowl away from her hand.

"No....go...ump" Yoona's words were cut off by chang wook's lips as he smashed his lips on yoona's .

"Speak one more word and other kiss will land on your lips and ..this way i am really going to get sick ...so, eat quietly" Chang wook said and yoona remained silent eating quietly.

But, do thy know someone is boiling with anger while seeing them like this .....Yes, yoon ha she stood outside clenching her fist seeing them ...making her more obsessed with ji chang wook .

After finishing her porridge chang wook helped yoona to lie back down ...he covered her with a warm comforter "Take rest....i will come later " Chang wook said and kissed yoona's forehead before leaving the room.