PUNISHMENT

(NEXT MORNING)

YOONA'S POV

I opened my eyes and looked around i was in the same dark room but something was different and that was this blanket, i don't remember having it last night.

But, something caught my attention that was my bag which was kept at the corner of the room.

I stood up from the couch and walked towards my bag . I was about to pick it when suddenly the door opened revealing ji chang wook he looked around the house and his eyes stopped at me.

He smirked towards me and walked closer to me while i moved backward cause i was afraid  that he will behave in the same way as he behaved last night.

I moved backward until my back hit the wall and he kept his both hands on the wall on either side of my head . I was trapped in between him and the wall.

"W..what do you want ?" I asked with trembling voice.

Instead of answering he leaned forward making me gasp and then whispered "Aren't you getting bored here....i have some work for you ...come with me " He leaned back and before i can answer he grabbed my wrist and started dragging me out of the house.

"Let...go....I can walk you don't need to drag me " I said while trying to pull my hand back from his grasp.

"Shut up..just follow" He said in a strict voice and i remained silent.

He dragged me towards the basement and i am really afraid of basement so, as be moved closer to it . I started struggling even more for him to let go off my hand but, his grip on my hand tightened.

Once we were inside the basement he left my hand and i tried to run out but, he grabbed me by my waist "Try to run and i will lock you in this basement " He said with horrifying tone.

I just remained silent cause i don't want to be locked in this basement.

"So, you have to clean this basement...you see how dirty it is. " He said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Why will i do that ?" I said giving him a blank look.

He moved closer to me and then said "If you want to get out of this basement ...then, you have to do it "

"N...no i will not do it " I said while trying to move backward towards the exit.

But, again ...he grabbed my arm and pointed towards the cleaning material which were already kept in their "Start cleaning.....trust me i will not let you out of here until you clean this basement" He said and pushed me on the floor.

He walked out of the basement slamming the door shut behind him.

I ran towards the door and tried to open it but, it was locked already. I turned around and now i was afraid being alone in this creepy basement.

'No, yoona just clean it and you will be out' I said to myself and picked up the cleaning materials with trembling hands.

I started cleaning and i don't know how much time it took me but, i cleaned it completely and i was soo tired so, i just sat at the corner and leaned my head on the wall.

****************

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

Its been 4 hours since i left her their is she still working ? i asked to myself i walked towards the basement . I unlocked the door and entered inside and the basement was all cleaned. She did a good work.