DIARY

"Park...park yoona...her name is park yoona"  

NARRATOR'S POV

Yoona and grandma both turned towards chang wook...seeing him standing their with a towel hanging around is neck.

"Oh, ..you are here...well ..i came here to call you both for breakfast...you too yoona get ready and come down..okay.." grandma said and given a sweet smile before heading out of the room.

"Why did you lied ...my name is Im yoona not Park yoona " Yoona asked chang wook while facing him.

"I have my own reason...all you need to know..is that..you will be acting like my girlfriend in front of my grandparents" Chang said while walking around her towards the closet.

"Its nothing new...you always introduce..me as your girlfriend...but, you never mean it" Yoona whispered last part to herself.

By saying that she went into the bathroom to get ready and for breakfast.

******

All were sitting in a dinning room having their breakfast...when suddenly grandma spoke breaking the silence.

"So, yoona how did you meet chang wook ?" Grandma questioned looking towards yoona.

"Oh, ...we...we met in Austin USA ..i helped him and given him a place to stay" Yoona answered while stuttering a little...she was nervous.

"hmmm" Grandma just hummed and continued eating with others.

After everyone was done chang wook , in sung and their grandfather went out for a stroll leaving yoona and grandma alone in the house.

Yoona was sitting beside grandma in their garden which was mostly covered with snow...."So, yoona ...do really love chang wook a lot" Grandma asked bluntly.

Yoona sighed before answering "I ...i really love him a lot...he was the first one whom i really loved this much but.." Yoona stopped in midway..knowing that she is going over limits.

"But, what child ? " Grandma asked with concern look on her face.

"Nothing..its nothing" Yoona said while trying to smile.

"You know what...i can sense sadness in your words...i will not force you to tell me " She said looking towards yoona with love.

"It is really nothing special grandma" Yoona tried to convince her.

"No, it is...and i know it is about chang wook...i can see in your eyes...but, child ..you know he went through a lot in past...so, if he is somewhat cold or rude just bear with it..he really gone through a lot of pain in past" Grandma said with a sad smile on her face.

"What happened to chang wook's parents ? where are they ?" Yoona asked being curious.

"He didn't tell you ?" Grandma asked with a sigh. To which yoona just shook her head.

"He lost his parents when he was five" She answered...."What happened to them ?" Yoona asked.

"They were murdered by jae wook's...my son's best friend ...and the worst part...chang wook witnessed it...by his own eyes...he seen them getting murdered...by his own eyes...he was filled with fear, at that time...he didn't talked for a month after that incident." Grandma explained.

"Who killed them ?" Yoona asked as she was getting her own answers with these questions.

"I can never forget that beast's name... Im song" Grandma said with hatred in her voice.