The Unexpected Guess . . . .

Well it's like this, some people in life are intresting people, their good company, good to be with. You know people, when you see them the street, you say "Ah there's ol so and so, isn't it grand to see him." People who make you happy, people who make you feel that life is worth living. . . . well you're not one of them.

~Ripping Yarns, Episode 2

New character is based on Fogel McLovin and Eric, seen on the video on the side, please watch! Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~

I sighed one last time and smiled, okay I'm done . . . for now. Jim Bob never learns. All the tension in the room was removed we all started packing our shit in scilence with the occasional conversation. I guess I should be pondering about what happened or what I said, but I don't do that. Once something is over it's over. All that matters is my job right now, keeping these boys in track. I'm going to do my best to do so.

The drive was quick, to the new city waiting for Led Zeppelin was okay everyone was mostly scilent. All of the bandmembers played poker except for Jimmy, I was just reading a book, Dracula. I wasn't sure what Jim was doing I never really looked up from the book and I wasn't exactly looking for him either.

We were only going to be in the city for one day, just play the concert and be on our way. I think today is the official tour day. Yesterday we had a little break and everyone knows tours are snap snap get your ass and hurry the fuck up. Today also mean there will be no groupies, for the reason is there is no damn room to get freaky on a bus with four grown ass men a girl and a bus driver.

We got off the tour bus and breathed in, we were of course the first ones here, except the occasional mega fan who comes three days before. The guys were nice enough to take a picture with them.

After what seems forever walking because the bus driver parked so far away, we were here at the stadium. It's usually a baseball feild but roadies are making a stadium in it. I walk in where the notes said we should go, which is the locker room. I walk in, its a regular locker room but it has some couches thrown in and some mirrors and a wardrobe. I sat with jonesy and we talked until it was time for almighty led zeppelin to go out and play for their fans. We have a lot in common and the same humor. Basically the same personality. Really nice guy and kinda cute, anyways he doesn't like me like that, and I'm sorta with John.

When they came back, they came back all pumped and as Jimmy said "Feels like if you were god." We were coming back from the concert, groupies in Roberts and Jimmy's hands, I see a awkward young adult approaching us. He seems to be waving at us, well led zeppelin is pretty famous so he's probably just a fan. I look around at the guys and their heads were down trying to hide their faces. I nudge Jones next to me to know what's happening. He opens his mouth to tell me, but someone else's voice comes along.

"Hey you guys! Nice concert!!" He babbled, his voice sounded as if he hadn't gone through peuberty.

"Yeah, would you get outta here?!" Robert sneered at him. I lightly smacked him and told him "Be nice!"

"Yeah be nice! Hey who are you, your pretty damn beautiful." He said to me, body checked and smiled. I did not like it whatsoever. Jones wanted to say something I could tell, but John cut him short.

"Hey! That's my girl you little fuck!" He boomed at the small underdeveloped man. He took a step back,"Okay sorry! So did you hear of the storm coming through here?! The rainfall will be high, did you know the rainfall this year was 34' inches! Yup went to the town hall to check. " God he was so fucking boring, I'd rather listen to my dads drunk babbles than this kid. Jimmy spoke up, "hey get the fuck outta here! Your annoying the shit outta me!"

This did the trick, the man boy was about to say something but he left. We all piled into the bus after that very akward and boring boy came to talk.

---------

Not as long as I excepted, but I wanted to update fast. If you dont know I'm currenty not in my home and on vacation. This time im not lazy! Haha yay, trust me I'd update sooner if I had my computer and instead of a found broken ass ipad.

Peace love, vote maybe? Bye my floating zeppelin

HINT NEXT CHAPTER: Drugs and some lovin baby + eric