A real leeve Cruncher

I looked at the clock.at home it was two thirty.One hour and thirty minutes to spare. But for what exactly?

No ideal what to do.

Why not go to the park? Alright to the park it is isn't there one next to the place were going to meet. Yes there is. Win win.

It was fall here. So the leaves were a beautiful autum colors only an elderly person could cherish.

But to me it was pretty nothin to it. Ima total child at heart.

There was huge traffic getting there some guy on LSD crashed. Fucking druggies.

Now I only have twenty minutes at the park! What the hell! I ofically hate druggies, unless they make me laugh. Than I love them.

hY

I just played on the swings for like the whole time. All the moms were giving me dirty looks, I think they thought I was high, I was high on the swing. On the other hand the kids loved me. One toddler almost cried when I had to go. Poor thing, but I have her a lolly pop, cheered her up until mom came and threw the lolly pop in the trash saying it was dirty.

Butthead. I would of ate it.

Okay put your game face on its job hunting time! The place so happened to be across the street. So I pranced there until I saw leaves. My pastime.

destroying innocent leaves. I crunched one by one until the big most crunchabe one goes in the muffler on the street. Oh no i wont let a truck get you. I went right in the middle of the street. I heard someone yelling saying shit I couldn't hear.

I stepped right on the big leaf

HONK!

Wait leafs dont go honk they go crackle. Than strong arms grabbed my waist and took me across the street