Road Mom - Chapter 11

I can't belive he even said that to me! What so I just slept in a bed with a bandmate makes me a slut!? I mean if he likes me so much he should have fucking told me or even be considerate of me. Like Bonzo, he handled it like a adult. Strait forward and let me know he has some feelings for me. Unlike that pube curling douche named Jimmy Stupid Page. I was just walking everywhere. In the elevator outside on the roof. Thinking of one guy, Jimmy.

"Ugh!!" I yelled. Never before someone has made me more frustrated and mad. Just everything he does! He's such a moody little bitch! I started to cool down after twenty minutes of me thinking of ways to sabotage Jamie's life. Put itching powder on his guitar strings. That'll work that'll work real fine.

In the end I end up on top of the roof. There was a couch next to a dove cage. I sat on the fatty old brown couch.

"A dove cage?" I asked myself. I looked away into the veiw, you'd never guess how crowded this town was. "Nat!?" I could hear Bonzo calling for me.

"Over here!" I yelled back. I saw his head peek through the door and scan around until he saw me. He sat next to me.

"So you wanna talk about what happened?" He asked. I took a deep breath and shrugged. He put his bear arm around me and I snuggled back into his neck. After ten minutes of of yhe golden rule he spoke.

"He's just jealous." He said. "It drives him out of his skull when a girl rejects him or isn't very intrested. Especially pretty ones like you with a temper." At the end he laughed. He thinks I'm pretty?!

"What am I like the only girl who doesn't like him that way?" I said joking.

"I want to say five." He laughed "Well I personally don't remeber." My mind was still lingering on the prettyness remark.

"So you think I'm pretty?" I blurted out. I stared up above him

"I think your enthralling," he pause laughing "I can't belive I remebered that word." He said still chuckling. After that he stared right back at me.

I never thought of his eyes before even saw the color but they were the prettiest hazel eyes. They started to closed and he's coming near me. Instead of panicky self I followed my gut, and started to move too head. Eyes closed our lips met. They met very delicately like kissing the head of a newborn baby. It was wonderful. I rested my hands on his neck witch applied more pressure to our lips. I pulled apart from our bonded lips and I rested on his shoulder.

"I like you. " I said.

"I like you too." He responded.