Strange Magic

Get ready bitches! A new chapter of road mom!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I struggled free of the arms and dragged them along with me. I was looking at my feet the whole time to make sure I don't trip. I don't like people touching me. Especially around my waist

Why does it seem like I've been running forever? I look up.

The tip of my nose hit the hard cold glass. But something pulled me back, and I fell on someone. It's kinda like when you jump in the water and all of a sudden it stops in mid air. Like it was magic.

Strange magic. Its magic! It's Magic! Great I have ELO stuck in my head that will last for like a week.

"Bonzo? Saving a damsel in destress? Well I'd never" Some guy said that was a little short to the others.

The guy that saved me gave him a hard look. I quickly got off of him and offered him a hand. He turned and looked at me and smiled and took it.

"Thanks" He said.

"I bet she's a good swimmer." One murmered to the other as if it was a code. The other one nodded and smiled.

Why does that seem so familar?

HARD'S DAY NIGHT!

"Hey! I saw hard's day night I think . . . I know what that means" I tried to say as firmly as I can but I failed horribly. They all laughed.

Asshole buttheads.

"Sorry. We had to laugh." One with long blonde hair said. He brought out his hand and I shook it. When our eyes met he gave me a seductive look like we were going to do it.

What the hell? I shot him a nasty look. like 'What the hell?'

Gawd.

"Well I have to go. Nice meeting you guys. Good livings and other crap." I waved goodbye and left. The place where I was suppost to go was a couple shops down.

When I arrived from the one minute walk I was greeted by a pricky rreseption.

Great.

"Uh I have an interveiw with," I looked at the paper "A Mr.Grant."

"interveiw? We don't do interveiws here we do meetings if that what you mean." She said

"Well I'm soory I was told it was an interveiw. If you want to be bitchy to me your barking up the wrong tree." I answed back. She gasped like she never heard a bad word before. And gave me a stink eye.

"Can you just do your job and tell me what room he's in?"

She was checking something oh so import

"Thank-you have a good day." I headed to ant. and finaly told me.

I headed to studio five.