When the leeves tied

I walked in the hotel. I don't know where their gonna do those groupies, because they aren't in my hotel room! I grabbed the key to the hotel room when someone stopped me. It was Robert.

"Hey Natalie." He said seductively

"Hey?" I replied kind of confused. He had a groupie why was he with me?

"Drop the act, we all know your not as good as you say you are. Nobody is that good," he leaned in and whispered "I know, I know you just here to have sex with me, its okay, I'll do it just open the door babe."

I was furious! How dare he come up to me and say that. I gritted my teeth. Fuck him!

"Alrighty babe, just go strip down in the bedroom be there in a sec." I told him just as seductively as he came on to me. No I wasn't going to beat him up like jimmy. That'll get him off to easy. Something more devious and evil came to mind. I started to laugh evilly. I ran to my suitcase grabbed my police handcuffs my dad stole from the po-po.

"Oh Mr.Plant!" I yelled.

I walked in the room, peeked inside "close your eyes for me please I want it to be a surprise!" He did as he was told and smiled smugly.

"Put your arms up dear, I'm a bit on the kinky side." I gaged, while Robert was smiling. I took his hands, and handcuffed them to the bed railing.

I closed my eyes and yanked off the bed sheet. My eyes are still closed, I turned around, and walked myself out! Now to watch my precious Halloween. Dying to see this. Jamie lee Curtis she's so pretty! Hope she doesn't get killed.

I checked my clock and it was almost time had fifteen minutes. I checked my pocket for money, hotel keys, and the hand cuff keys. Got em. I'm gonna run to the store.

I took the stairs and ran out. Passed Bonzo and Jimmy. Got to the grocery store and grabbed popcorn candy ice cream and donuts. Gave the cashier the money and en back. When I cobalt came back ten minutes later I was winded. I think a ghost punched me in the stomach.

I jumped on the couch turned on the tv it just started! Yay! I sat there eating chocolate.

"Natalie??" I heard Robert holler. I answered him with a shut up faggot! Go to sleep! He moaned.

"I'm cold!" He yelled back.

"Good! Now your penis can shrivel up and die!" I yelled back. The guys came in all refreshed.

"So how are ya? " I asked them. They al smiled and jumped on the couch, grabbing some popcorn.

"So you guys got an camera?" I asked.

"Yeah why?" Jimmy replied.

"Because I need it to remeber something awesome I did."

"Okay as long as its not for a du-" I cut him off.

"Eww no, here I'll show you guys" I got up, while jimmy went and dug through a bag to get the camera. He gave it to me.

I brought them in to the room where our sexual lead singer was tied up like a dog. They we all laughing their ass off taking pictures like crazy. I was also laughing.

"Okay okay, were done laughing now," Robert said like trying to hush down a rowdy classroom. "So Nat when are you gonna let me free?" He asked