Chapter Twenty

~Torie's POV~

Needless to say, we didn't finish the tour with the boys.

We spent the rest of the tour with each other, trying to avoid all social media outlets. Seeing the faces of the boys we once loved hurt too much.

The four of us were sitting in silence as we scrolled through Netflix. We always tried to keep our minds off of our broken hearts, but nothing worked. Everything reminded us of them.

"Let's watch the Katy Perry movie," Destany suggested as she flipped through the channels. Being the oldest, she got to control the remote.

"Katy said yes to Niall. She put him in One Direction. She is the reason I have a broken heart right now." Maela started to cry--no--wail.

"Nevermind." Destany quickly flipped Part Of Me out of view. "What about Titanic?"

DaRae's breath hitched. "Harry."

"Shit," Destany mumbled.

DaRae started bawling, throwing her arms around Maela.

"What about Grease?! Everyone loves Grease!"

"Grease is Louis' favorite movie," I said under my breath. Tears started unvoluntarily falling down my cheeks.

I laid my head on DaRae's lap and started to cry even harder.

I missed Louis. I missed him more than anything. I missed his blue eyes. I missed his facial scruff. I missed his messy hair. I missed his angelic voice. I missed the way he held me. But more than anything, I just missed being with him.

"Dammit, I give up!" Destany threw down the remote. "Why don't we watch a DVD?"

She went over to the stack of DVD's on her dresser and started to search through. She stopped suddenly and held The Dark Knight Rises.

"Fuck." then she threw down the movie and joined our sob fest.

"I--miss--them," DaRae cried through a series of hiccups.

"Me too," I sniffled.

"And it's all Maela's fault," Destany cried.

"IT ISSSS!" Maela shrieked.

Gosh. We were pathetic..

BEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP

The loud noise made the four of us split apart.

"What is that?" i asked.

DaRae scurried over to the window and gasped.