Chapter Eighteen

~Torie's POV~

Louis and I were watching a movie cuddled in bed when a thought occured to me.

"Louis?" I asked, lifting my head off of his bare chest.

"Hmmm?" He lifted his sleepy head off of the pillow.

"What day is it?"

"May 25. " He sat up straighter. "Why love?"

"My birthday is in a week."

"Congratulations love." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"No. Louis, That means we have been here way too long. Maela isn't any better, and my family is probably going to wonder why I'm not home for my birthday. Like 'oh hey family! Sorry I can't be with you! I've been touring with a famous boyband without your permission. Love you!'"

He laughed. "I see the problem."

"I hate to say this, Louis, but we need to leave."

He frowned. "Alright love. You guys can go and get help for Maela, and then come straight back to us. Deal?"

"Deal."

"But let's at least have one last night together. " He pecked my lips sweetly.

"I'd like that." I replied placing a kiss on his unshaved jaw.

Suddenly, Louis rolled over on top of me. "Right after this."

*************************************************************************

~Destany's POV~

"Never have I ever ran through the streets naked. " Liam said.

"Good. You're not allowed to run around naked unless I'm here to see it." I replied.

Mmmm Liam naked.

He laughed, smiling widely. "Alright love. Your turn."

"Hmm let's see...never have I ever..." I had to think of something that I had never done that could possibly get Liam naked.

"Well?" Liam asked impatiently.

"Hold on, Payne. Geez. Never hve I ever..."

Then A light bulb went off in my head. "Never have I ever had sex in the shower."

"Neither have!" Liam said, throwing hs hands in the air.

"Well, let's change that." I stood up from my seat. "Shower, Liam. Now."

He laughed and took off his shirt. "Alright love."

***********************************************************************

~DaRae's POV~

"But how do you NOT know who sings this song?" Harry exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air.

We had spent the day in some hipster place listening to music I had never heard in my life.

I shrugged. "I'm not a hipster."

"Well neither am I, but I still know who sings this."

I snorted with laughter.

"What?" Harry asked, cocking his head to the side.

"You're not a hipster, huh?"

"Nope," he smiled.

I laughed. "Okay Harry. Whatever you say."

Chocolate by the 1975 started to play.

"I love this song! Surely you know this song!" Harry exclaimed.

"Yes. I love it! Once, we both tweeted lyrics to this song at the same time," I informed him with a smile.

He grinned widely at me. "You know what that means, don't you?"

"What?"

"We've found our song."

***********************************************************************

~Niall's POV~

"But I don't want to go!" Maela whined, falling face first onto the bed.

"I know babe, but everyone's going!" i said, laying next to her.

Louis had said that all of us were going out tonight because the girls had to leave. I didn't want to think about Maela leaving.

"Can't we just stay here?" She muffled into the pillow.

I laughed. "I don't think so, but you know what the best part is?"

She sat up and looked at me. "What?"

"I get to see you in a dress."

She giggled. "Alright. I'll go. Only for you though."

She kissed my cheek and made her way to the bathroom to get ready.

A pang of sadness washed over me. I didn't want to lose her.

**********************************************************************

~Louis' POV~

"Torie!" I called from outside the bathroom.

"What?" she said, opening the door.

My eyes widened. "Wow."

"What?"

She was wearing a black dress. Hell she looked hot.

"You look hot!"

She snorted. "Okay."

She tried to make her way past me but I grabbed her hand and spun her into me. "You really do, Little Black Dress."

She let out a nervous giggle and blushed. It was cute how she still got flustered around me.

I took her hand, and we met up with the others. All the girls were wearing black dresses, but none of them loooked as good as Torie.

We headed to a club, and we walked straight in.

"Why didn't they check our ID?" Torie asked.

"When you're an internationally famous band member, no one questions what you do."

I didn't drink. I didn't need to. I was so love drunk off of Torie.

We danced all night.

But I wasn't focused on booze or dancing or music. All I could think of was Torie. I loved her. I wanted to tell her.

"Torie.." i started.

"Yeah?" she yelled over the music.

i wanted to tell her. I just couldn't. Not now. It had to be perfect. "HaRae can't dance. Look."

Her eyes wandered over to where Harry and DaRae were dancing, and she burst into laughter.

"And I love you." I said under my breath.

"Wait...what?" She asked.

Shit. "Uhh I said unlike you. You're a great dancer."

"Well," she flipped her hair over her shoulder.

I smiled and kissed her.

I love you.

hey guys! so just some fluff. Story is almost finished awww. Well...Bye Lovelys!

-DaRae(: xx