Chapter Ten

~Louis' POV~

It's been about a week since Eleanor and I have had a decent conversation, and I am more conflicted than ever. I love Eleanor, but I have been getting the feeling that she doesn't feel the same way anymore.

AND I have also developed a little crush on Torie.

Okay. A BIG crush on Torie.

Torie wass funny, smart, and even a little hipster--even though she won't admit it--not to mention, she wass beautiful. Torie was a different kind of beautiful. Eleanor knew she was attractive and, it tended to show. Torie, however, didn't. She wore a beanie or a bun to hide her curls and sometimes hipster glasses to hide her beautiful eyes, and she had these full, kissable lips. Everytime she talked to me, I just stare at her lips. God, I wanted to kiss her so bad.

The good part about being on this break with Eleanor, I could flirt with Torie and feel slightly less guilty.

I went into the hotel room that everyone was hanging out in to flirt with Torie.

"Hello," I greeted with a smile.

"Hey," Torie replied. She was standing next to the bed with Niall, Maela, and Destany. Niall had Maela wrapped in his arms, hugging her tightly as if she were about to run away.

I made my way past HaRae's makeout session, and I stood next to her. she didn't seem to notice. I mentally frowned to myself. Not the reaction I wanted.

"You can't leave!" Niall pouted, clinging tightly to Maela.

"She's not getting any better. If we stay here, she might never regain her memory." Torie said.

"So? Who needs memories! she can stay with me and be happy!" Niall smiled at Maela and kissed her cheek.

"What she NEEDS is a doctor!" Destany added.

I didn't want the girls to leave. Not before I could see if there was anything between Torie and I.

I needed to think of something. FAST.

"Why don't we give it a little more time. If she still isn't any better, you girs can pack up and go see a doctor. If she does get better, you get to stay with us." I said.

"That sounds good," Destany nodded.

"And I thought Liam was the sensible one," Torie joked.

"What about me?" Liam said, coming out of the bathroom in his underwear.

Destany's eyes widen. "damn Payne."

Liam laughed. "Thanks love."

"Shit I wasn't suppose to say that out loud," Destany muttered.

"It's fine, love. I'm used to it," he smiled at her.

I rolled my eyes. It was so easy for everyone else to get together. Niall and Maela, Destany and Liam, Harry and DaRae, what about me and Torie?

I turned to Torie. "so what do you want to do today?"

She looked at me, confused. "just the two of us?"

I nodded.

She opened her mouth to answer but Paul burst into the room.

"Alright boys! Time to load up and head to the venue. Tomorrow, we head off to the next place."

"You better go," Torie motioned to the door.

"Right. Well, see you tonight. Roomie." I gave her a slight smile before I piled out with the rest of the boys.

****************************************************************************

~Torie's POV~

Louis held my hand and led me into a room. Once we were inside, he closed the door and turned backed to me with a michevious grin.

"Finally," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He put his hands on my waist and pulled me in closer. "Now, to say goodbye the right way."

He pressed his lips to mine. Our lips moved perfectly in sync.

Suddenly, the door popped open, and Zayn stood in the doorway.

"Do you mind, Zayn? We were kind of in the middle of something." Louis said sassily.

I giggled to myself. I loved his sass.

"Niall! Wait!" I heard Maela call from outside the door.

"No Maela! I'm done!" Niall cried back.

"You might want to get in here," Zayn persisted.

Louis rolled his eyes."Alright. Come on, Torie."

He took my hand and led me through the door.

The was a loud crash, and I jolted out of bed.

"SHIT!" Louis exclaimed. "You scared me."

"I scared you? You scared me! What was that?" I asked, turning on the bedside lamp.

"I dropped my shaving cream.."

I laughed a little. "Well you don't need to shave anyway. I like your facial hair."

He smiled. "Well, since I was the one to wake you, is there anything I can do for you?"

"Yes. Take me on a date."

I don't know if it was the lack of sleep or that Louis wasn't shaving his facial hair that gave me the confidence to say what I did.

He laughed slightly. "Okay Torie. Anything else?"

"Yes. Get some sleep Louis."

"Goodnight Torie." He chuckled then went into the bathroom.

When he shut the door, I fist pumped and shrieked silently in victory.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I mouthed to myself.

I was going on a date with Louis FUCKING Tomlinson.

Eleanor who, right?

Hey guys! sorry it's been awhile since I've updated! I don't have internet access at my house, and I can't exactly update at school. Anyway, I hope you guys liked the update! Bye Lovelys!

-DaRae(: xx