Chapter Fifteen

~Destany's POV~

"Destany...Destany..."

"Mehhhhhh," I groaned and rolled over.

My eyes widened at what I saw. Liam fucking Payne laying next to me in black Calvin Klein boxers.

"Destany, love..." he started.

"Yeah?!" I asked eagerly, sitting up.

"Did we--"

"Yeahhh....?!"

"Have sex last night?"

"No." I frowned, sticking out my botton lip.

"Why not?" he frowned.

"You passed out before we could do anything." I explained.

"Oh." Liam looked at the room embarrassed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Well, I really wanted to have sex with you..." He admitted, not looking directly at me.

"Same."

"Do you still want to?" He looked at me with those big, longing brown eyes, and I melted. Ugh. That boy would be the death of me.

"FUCK YEAH!" I practically shouted at him.

He laughed. "Well then. What are we waiting for?" Then he pressed his lips eagerly to mine.

*******************************************************************************

~Niall's POV~

I woke up before Maela, holding her tightly in my arms. She looked so peaceful. I wondered what she dreamt about. She wasn't wearing clothes. I smiled to myself.

Last night, we had sex. No. Scratch that. We made love. It was pure, sweet, gentle, and full of love. I smiled remembering the way we had fit together so perfectly, like we were made for each other.

I snuggled closer to her, taking her in as I breathed.

She stirred a bit.

"Good morning babe," I smiled.

Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled sleepily. "Good morning."

"I love you," I blurted out.

She giggled. "I love you too."

I gave her a quick peck on the lips. "Come on love. Let's get dressed."

I tried to get out of bed, but she pulled me back down. "Or we could just stay here."

I grinned. "I liked that idea."

**************************************************************************

~DaRae's POV~

"How do you like you eggs?" Harry asked.

"Fertilized," I joked.

He laughed. "Good one."

"Thanks," I said, jokingly doing a hairflip.

Harry and I had gotten up early to go to a diner for our date. So far it wasn't too bad.

"Hi. What would you like to order?" The waiter asked flatly.

"Two breakfast platters," Harry ordered.

The waiter scribbled down the order. "And how do you like your eggs?"