Chapter Two

~Torie's POV~

Louis held my hand and led me into a room. Once we were inside, he closed the door and turned backed to me with a michevious grin.

"Finally," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He put his hands on my waist and pulled me in closer. "Now, to say goodbye the right way."

He pressed his lips to mine. Our lips moved perfectly in sync.

Suddenly, the door popped open, and Zayn stood in the doorway.

"Do you mind, Zayn? We were kind of in the middle of something." Louis said sassily.

I giggled to myself. I loved his sass.

"Niall! Wait!" I heard Maela call from outside the door.

"No Maela! I'm done!" Niall cried back.

"You might want to get in here," Zayn persisted.

Louis rolled his eyes."Alright. Come on, Torie."

He took my hand and led me through the door.

*

"Torie," DaRae called me out of my dream state.

My eyes popped open. "Huh?"

"You're sweating," she stated. "I woke you up so you could take your shower before Destany and Maela."

I looked over to see that Destany and Maela were still sleeping.

"Liam, you're biceps are so nice," Destany smiled in her sleep.

DaRae and I giggled as we watch Destany stroke her pillow in her sleep.

I stood and made my way to the bathroom. I splashed some cold water on my face to shake the feeling of the dream. It had felt so real.

*

After I got out of the shower, I plopped down on the bed. Destany was awake, but I didn't see Maela anywhere.

Moments later, Maela came in with a bowl of cereal. "I'm so excited! I can't even eat, I'm so excited!" She said through a mouthful of cereal.

"I can tell," Destany said sarcastically.

I laughed.

"Guyyyyyssss," DaRae whined. She held up a pair of short overalls in one hand and a pair of galaxy leggings in the other. "What do I weeeeaaaarrrrr?"

"DaRae, he's going to love you no matter what you wear," I assured her.

She smiled. "Overalls and a flower crown. Then leave my hair curly."

"I think it doesn't matter what I wear," Maela said, stuffing toast into her mouth. (Where the hell did she get that?) "Niall is going to love me for me. You can't stop true love." But she wore a collared black button up shirt with white cat outlines, a pair of white skinny jeans, and black vans.

I kept it simple with converse, skinny jeans, and my baseball style shirt with black sleeves. Or as I called it, my Louis shirt.

"You all know I'm a Liam girl BUT to make sure Liam knows," she stepped out of the bathroom in a jersey with Payne written across the top with @ashNliam on the bottom of the back and 1D on the front and sea foam green toms.

We laughed. Talk about loyal.

When we were ready, we headed of to New Orleans, jamming out to the boys. I debated telling the girls about the dream and how real it felt. But I decided against it and joined in on the groups failed attempt and Zayn's high note in best song ever. Still, I couldn't shake the lingering feeling of the dream...

Hey guys! Sorry this is a sucky chapter. BUT I'm saving the good parts for the next chapter ;) Anyway, hope you enjoy this! Bye lovelys!

-DaRae(: xx