Chapter Three

~Torie's POV~

We arrived at the concert. Cue the fangirl. We rushed to our seats. I was jittering with excitement.

"OH MY JESUS!" Maela exclaimed. She was sitting in her seat, huggingg one of her long legs.

"Imagine what they're wearing!" DaRae shrieked.

"You already know Liam is going to look sexy as fuck," Destany stated.

"I bet Louis is going to wear a denim jacket." I said. UGH. Louis in that jacket.

"And we all know Zayn is just beautiful," Destany added. We all nodded.

We jumped in our seats, anxiously waiting for our boys. Finally, this was going to happen.

*

~Louis' POV~

"Okay boys!" I announced, clapping my hands together.

"Let's do this!" Niall pumped, jumping into the air.

"Has anyone seen my flower crown?" Harry said as he flipped over couch cushions.

"Right here!" zayn held out Harry's flower crown to him.

"Thanks." Harry replied placing the flower crown on top of his head.

"Ummm, I was going to say something!" I stated, taping my foot impatiently.

The boys stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"Now, LET'S DO THIS!" I yelled.

The boys cheered. Then, we made our way onto the stage.

*

~Torie's POV~

"HELLO NEW ORLEANS!" Louis announced as the boys spilled out on stage.

The four of us screamed along with the rest of the fangirls that filled the stadium.

"OHMYGOD! HE'S WEARING A FLOWER CROWN!" DaRae started to cry right there.

Just as I had guessed, Louis was wearing a denim jacket. Mmm. I loved being right.

Then, the boys started the night with 'Midnight Memories'.

*

"But did you SEE Liam?!" Destany trailed on about Liam as we waited for the crowd to lessen so we could exit.

"He wore a flower crown. I wore a flower crown. WE ARE THE SAME PERSON!" DaRae fangirled to herself about Harry.

"Told you Louis would be in a denim jacket!" I boasted proudly. again, I loved being right.

"Niall in a tank top. UGH. My baby," Maela moaned.

The crowd had basically disappeared, and we were making our way out when Maela started heading in the opposite direction.

"Come on guys!" She called to us, running ahead.

We started to jog after her. She led us to a small allyway. Trash was everywhere. Dumpsters and full bags of trash that didn't even fit in the dumpsters.

"Not so fast guys! I have short legs!" Destany whined, trying to keep up.

"Ow! FUCK!" Maela called out. She had hit her forhead on a plank of wood that was stretched across two dumpsters.

DaRae and Destany snickered. They were shorter and just ran underneath the wood. I ducked just to be safe.

"Where are we going?" I yelled to Maela. She was far ahead of us now. Damn those long legs.

She hurtled over a hole in the ground and ignored my question. "Come on guys! This way to-"

Suddenly, a door marked EMERGENCY EXIT DO NOT ENTER swung open, smacking Maela in the face and causing her to fly backward.

"Maela!" I screamed. I went to catch her but my foot got caught in the hole. I cried out in pain as my ankle twisted, and I fell to my knees.

I looked up to see what had happened to Maela. She had been knocked out cold.

Then, from behind the door stepped the person who had quite literally 'knocked her off of her feet'...

CLIFF HANGER! OH SNAP! Hahah. I enjoy typing this story, so please vote and comment for it. Bye Lovelys!

-DaRae(: xx