Chapter Eight

~Torie's POV~

Perrie drove us to the mall and helped us pick out clothes. I guess sending one of the members from Little Mix was more low key than sending the entire band of One Direction.

"No! You're cuter!" I hear DaRae say over the phone.

I guess you can't run from HaRae.

Meanwhile, Perrie was throwing clothes at me to try on. Destany had already refused to let Perrie play dress-up on her, leaving me the victim.

She held a crop top up to me, eyeing me suspiciously. "Too slutty."

She threw that back onto the table and held up a Rolling Stones tshirt. "Too hipster for you, Torie. DARAE!"

DaRae scurried over, phone still to her ear. "Yes?"

"Take this," she also picked up a Pink Flyod shirt. "And this and go find a pair of black skinny jeans and a few bandanas."

DaRae nodded then disappeared.

She held up a simple maroon dress. "Perfect," she grinned.

"I don't know," I replied hesitantly. I like just wearing a tshirt and beanie.

"Trust me. It will be perfect." she grabbed a pair of white Keds to with it.

I decided to trust Perrie. How could she be wrong about anything? I mean, she IS engaged to Zayn. She has to know SOMETHING.

After picking out a few regular outfits and a fox sweater, we decided to see how the other girls were doing.

DaRae had gotten a tshirt for literally every hipster type of music that Harry liked and a few beanies along with two pairs of extremely skinny skinny jeans.

Destany picked out a few graphic tees, and a few pairs of skinny jeans.

"Wait!" Perrie exclaimed, stopping dead in her tracks. "One last thing for each of us!"

Then, she went over to a rack and pulled out four simple black dresses.

"What are these for?" I asked.

She smiled and shrugged a little. "So we can sing 'Little Black Dress' everytime we wear them. Duh."

All four of us laughed in unison.

I liked Perrie.

After we bought our clothes, We went to meet up with the boys at a restaraunt, and Perrie thought it would be a good idea to get dressed up. We stopped in a local gas station to change into our little black dresses.

When we arrived, we went into the private area, so the paparazzi didn't know the boys were there.

As we walked into the private area, I saw the boys waiting at a big table for us.

zayn greeted Perrie with a cute kiss on the cheek and pulled the chair out for her.

"Aye yo Payne!" Destany greeted as she and Liam fist bumped.

Harry stood and made his way over to DaRae. He took her in his arms and bent her backwards for big wet kiss.

"Ew. HaRae." Louis said from behind.

I spun around to greet him. "Took the words right out of my mouth." I replied with a laugh.

He smiled a little before leading me to the only available spot--right next to him.

*

Once I finished eating, I looked around at everyone at the table. Maela and Niall were 'Lady and The Tramp' ing a plate of spaghetti. Maela was in her pajamas and just looked happy to be with Niall. He was looking at her with what I could only assume was love in his eyes.

Destany and Liam were sitting awfully close and enjoying each other's company. Sophia who, right?

DaRae and Harry were giggling and kissing, causing me to feel quisey.

Ew. HaRae.

********************************************************************************

~Louis' POV~

I looked at my phone constantly, waiting for a text or call from Eleanor.

"Are you okay?" Tore asked.

"Eleanor hasn't text me all day." I told her.

She cocked her head to the side. "How come?"

"If I knew, I'm sure I'd be texting her," I snapped.

She seemed unphased by my reply. "Well I hope you guys fix things."

I smiled a little. "Thanks."

"No problem."

I knew Torie fancied me, but it was nice that she wasn't a crazy fangirl who hated Eleanor. She just wanted me to be happy.

I looked down at her arms and noticed she had goosebumps. She wasn't wearing a jacket. Looking at the denim jacket I was wearing, I sighed and started to peel it off. "I'm a bit hot. Do you need this?"

Her eyes widened, and she hesitantly put on the jacket. "Th-thanks."

"Anytime," I grinned.

Wooh! Just updated in Wendy's lol @ me. Anyway, sorry for the sucky chapter. Hope you guys like it! Bye Lovelys!

-DaRae(: xx