The hug was warm and soft. I melted into his arms and wrapped my own around his waist. I might have also sniffed him a little bit. Ok I sniffed him a lot. He smelled so nice. Like vanilla. Again... Not now, boner!!!

He let go of me but I still kept him close. I never wanted this to end. Not now that I finally had him... Well kinda.

"Taehyung? Do you want some medicine for that headache?" he asked with his soft honey voice.

"You're the only medicine I need," I whispered but immediately regretted it. He kept quiet for a bit. I guess he was confused by my sudden confession.

"Umm... What?"

"I said: yes, medicine is what I need!" I said in a state of slight panic.

"Oh, ok. Wait here, I'll be back." He got up and left the room.

It took me a while to remember that my parents have no clue where I am. I also had no clue what time it is. Shit.

I looked around the bed and found my school bag. Did Jungkook carry me, my bag and his bag from school to here?! Tf?!

Then again I didn't really know where I was.

I took my phone out and unlocked it. It was already 7 pm and I had one message from my mom.

Mom: Taehyungie! Your father and I went on a business trip to Europe and we wont be back for about a week. You can stay home alone but we'd rather you stay at a friend's house or at least have friends over. Love, mom.

I sighed. This wasn't the first time they did this. Not at all actually. They're rarely home. It's like they live on business trips.

I would usually just stay at home or ask Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon and sometimes Jin to come over.

Jungkook walked into the room with a glass of water and a small pill in his hand.

"Here. This should help," he said as he handed me the pill and then the water to wash it down.

"Thanks," I said and gave him a warm smile. "I should probably get going now. I already caused you enough trouble."

I tried to get up but a hand on my chest stopped me.

"I think it would be better for you to stay here tonight. It's already dark and who knows... Those guys from earlier could try to attack you again."

He had a good point. I didn't wanna leave anyway.

"You should inform your parents tho," he suggested.

"Nah, they went on a business trip. They don't have to know about this. But are you sure? I mean... Your brother lives here too, right?"

"He'll be here in 40 minutes but I'm sure he wouldn't mind. He doesn't know about the bullying."

I looked down, feeling guilty. But then again... He said I wasn't the reason for his actions.

"O-ok... I'll stay here for tonight," I said. Jungkook smiled and started walking to the door again.

"Ok. I hope you don't mind sleeping on the same bed as me. If it bothers you, I can sleep on the couch."

"No! It's fine!" I quickly said or more like screamed at him.

He chuckled. Yay, I get to sleep with Kookie.

"Ok. I'll be downstairs making dinner. If you need anything, just scream," he said and started walking out again.

"Wait! Can I help?" I asked. I wanted to be at least a little bit helpful.

"I don't know bout that. Are you sure you're feeling ok?"

"Yes!"

"Very well."

I jumped out of bed and followed him downstairs to a large space. There was a nice kitchen and a dining room on my right and a cozy living room on my left.

I didn't even notice that my headache was gone and my back didn't hurt anymore.

Jungkook started cooking and I just cut up some vagetables. After I was done, Jungkook told me to sit down at the counter. I watched as he put some stuff in the pot and stirred it around.

I watched as he rolled his sleeves up and noticed a black bracelet on his wrist. It wasn't a fancy bracelet. More like a peace of leather-like material tied around his skin tightly. It didn't seem like an accessory. It seemed like a way to cover something up.

I wasn't gonna question it and possibly trigger another bad memory. Not today, Satan!

My eyes trailed down from his arms to his back and even lower (lenny face).

I could only see a little bit of his ass since most of it was covered by his sweater.

I stared at it for a while (probably longer than I should have) and... God damn it! Not now, boner!

I swear to god... The devil works hard but I work harder.

I tried to look at literally anything else. Hey, that shelf is hella interesting!

Jungkook then spoke up and we started talking about random things like our interests. We both like video games and anime.

We cracked a few jokes and screwed around for about 20 minutes.

"How did you carry me to your house anyway," I asked as we were just talking about who was stronger.

"My house isn't that far from school and I'm not as weak as I look. I know how to fight too," he pouted as I came closer to pinch his cheeks.

"Oh yeah?" I said still messing with his cute face. I wanted to kiss him so bad but it's still too soon, right?

"Fight me, bish!" he joked as he put his arms around my waist and lifted me up.

He then put me down and smirked like he just proved a point.

I then grabbed his waist and put him over my shoulder so that the lower half of him was on my chest and the other half was on my back.

I was holding the back of his knees so that he wouldn't fall as he lightly punched my back.

"Ok ok, put me down now," he said as he quietly laughed.

"Nope! You gotta give me something in return," I smirked. I already thought about a few things.

"Fine... What would you like?" he asked.

"For starters... A kiss on the cheek," I said and put him down.

He looked a bit confused at first. Then he pouted and sighed.

"You better do it quick or you'll be hanging on my shoulder for the rest of the night," I smirked and pointed to my cheek.

He moved closer to me and gave me a quick peck.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! So cute!!

I felt the urge to kiss him for real so I wrapped my arms around his waist to keep him close. I stared into his innocent big doe eyes.

And then...

Someone walked into the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shit chapter I know. For now there was no Jimin but he will appear soon.

Also I just gotta say...

Hope world mixtape is lit and so is Don't leave me. I fkng love this band.