It Was All Okay

-Your POV-
You immediately flung yourself into your bed as soon as you got home. Well, after having to endure your family's obsession over your return. You had to tell them at least fifty times that you were fine, and after a lecture on why not to go falling into big holes in the ground, your aching body was ready for sleep. Sure, it was three in the afternoon, but damn, you were tired.

You groaned slightly as you heard your phone buzz. You leaned over and grabbed your device from its place on your nightstand and scrolled through tons of notifications of text messages from your friends, most of them saying something like, "OMG! WHERE ARE YOU?!" and "(Y/N)!! Pls reply! I'm so worried!"

This was gonna be a long couple days. You wondered if your school would acknowledge your absence. Hopefully your teachers would excuse you from any missed assignments when they heard about what had actually happened to you down in the Underground. At least it was the weekend, so you had two days to relax before you had to stop hiding in your room like a hermit.

Lazily and unenthusiastically, you wrote a text message and copy-and-pasted it to the text box, sending it to everyone that had been freaking out over your disappearance. Immediately your phone was buzzing with texts like, "Omg, where were you?" and "She lives!!"

Not having the energy to explain, you copy-and-pasted another message to everyone that said, "I'll tell you all about it later. Let me relax for Christ's sake! XD"

Sighing, you turned your phone on silent and flopped back down in the bed, wondering how you were going to tell your friends about Flowey. At least the rest of the monsters had gotten to the surface, so they wouldn't be too confused by your story.

Flowey had gone over to stay at Toriel's house for a bit. It felt kinda weird to leave him, after being around him for weeks, but you wanted to give your family some time to get used to things before bursting through the door, holding up Flowey like Simba and announcing, "Hey! This is my boyfriend!" to them. You chuckled at the thought, able to picture that scene ever so clearly inside of your head.

Closing your eyes, you sighed, feeling content rise up over your body like a wave, you relaxed your aching muscles and savored the comfortable feeling of your back pressing into the mattresses.

"G--" you started, about to tell Flowey goodnight, but you stopped yourself, remembering he wasn't here. It felt oddly quiet in the house without him. You knew you were going to see him again, but it just felt strange not having him by your side. Shrugging it off, you rolled over, placing your head comfortably on the cool pillow.

You recounted what had happened in the Underground, smiling and even giggling sometimes at the memories. Sure, there was the occasional thing that you wanted to forget for all eternity (such as when you found the hentai in Alphys's lab), but most of the memories, excluding the painful ones, comforted you.

Mindlessly, you stretched out, enjoying the luxury. It didn't take long for sleep to drag you down into its peaceful depths after that. You let it take you, drowning you in a relaxing sense of calm and tranquility. You found yourself smiling as you slipped out of conscience.

-Author's Note-
This is a really short chapter, I know, I know. It's kind of a filler chapter I guess. I'll try and update soon! Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, byeeee!