To Be Imprinted On...-Chapter Twenty Nine.

Hey, Early Update so enjoy! The picture is of Aiden and what he's wearing. I tried to find a good picture, let me know what you think of it.

P.S- you have to really stare at it to look at his face.

&& Watch the video, it's sooo funny...!

Chapter twenty nine

Aiden's P.O.V:

It felt nice to be holding Alexis in my arms again. It felt right. The moment I was hit by the car a few seconds later the healing took place, Luke and Simon came with me but had to leave because Luke had to go to school and Simon had to go home just in case Alex came back, but she's right here.

'I'm hungry, I'm gonna go get something to eat' Alex said hopping off the bed and tapping the guy on the shoulder. 'You want anything?' the guy shook his head and drifted back off into his sleep. Alex turned to look at me. 'You want anything?' Alex smiled. I smiled back at her, I wasn't really hungry.

'Nope, I've got everything I've always wanted right over there' I replied, pointing at Alex who giggled nervously before leaving the room. I sighed and looked around the room, talk about awkward moment. I looked at the machines-did I really need them?-they're just making me feel less pain and keeping track of my heart beat.

'I'm Christian' the guy said, smiling at me before looking away. 'I'm Aiden' I replied.

'How long you have you guys been together?' Christian asked, sounding interesting all of a sudden.

'Four months. You got a girlfriend?' I asked, stretching. Christian shrugged and made a 'Meh' sound, I laughed. 'I take that as an on/off then' Christian nodded. I wanted to ask another question a more serious one but I was scared of the answer that I might actually need these machines.

'You know when Alex turned up at your house, how did she look?' I asked. 'What kind of state was she in?' Christian shuffled in his chair and stared at me with confusion printed all over his face. 'Oh, I don't know, I wasn't there when she came. I was camping with my friends. But Jade told me all about it, she used to cry in her sleep and just pick at her food then Aunt Eden came back from her business trip and she was happy and acting normal' Christian explained.

Crying in her sleep?-All because of me. A couple of days later I was able to leave the hospital, Alex was there bright and early in the morning with a shopping bag and a girl who looked just like her, I'm guessing she was Jade. 'Morning, sleepy head-you get to go home today!' Alex exclaimed, hugging me and I hugged her back.

'Here put these on-we bought you some clothes' Jade smiled, placing a shopping back on my bed. I opened it up. A blue polo shirt, blue denim jeans, black converses and a grey beanie hat, I placed the hat on my head and gave them a thumbs up. Seem as Alex doesn't plan on coming home just yet, I'm staying with her as long as Alex calls Simon every now and then we can stay before school starts.

I quickly threw on the clothes and Alex helped me out the bed even though I'd been pretending that I hadn't fully healed so the nurses wouldn't grow suspicious, the nurse was in the room so we had to make it look as dramatic as possible.

'Here you go, Aiden' the nurses said handing me a pair of crutches, great so now I'm a cripple.

'Thanks-thank you for all your help' I smiled, hugging her and quickly letting go.

'Just doing my job' nurse smiled before leaving. The moment I got in Alex's car, I felt a sigh of relief that I didn't have to pretend that I was in pain anymore because I had Alex now and that's all that mattered.

Alexis' P.O.V:

When we arrived at the house, thankfully Aunt Eden wasn't there so it wouldn't be too uncomfortable for Aiden, just yet. I placed his bags in my room and made sure everything was picture perfect. 'Okay, so, the bathroom is through the wardrobe, the kitchen is straight downstairs if you need anything' I sighed, out of breath as I looked around the room once more, I looked at Aiden who was looking straight at me.

'Do you need anything?' I asked. 'Just ask' Aiden shook his head and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

'The only thing I need is right here' Aiden murmured into my neck. I felt like melting because of the way his skin felt against mine, I turned around and kissed his lips.

I hadn't felt like this in ages. This passionate burning sensation crawling through my body, we back up against a wall and Aiden hitched my leg up on his waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck, Aiden wasn't stopping and certainly wasn't going to stop, Aiden unbuttoned the first three buttons on my shirt and I fiddled with his belt buckle.

Someone cleared their throat, Aiden reluctantly pulled away and I wiped my bottom lip that Aiden kept nibbling to ask for an entrance.

'Don't you know how to knock?' Aiden snapped, fixing the buckle on his belt.

'I'm sorry, next time I'll knock on a door that's wide open' Christian snapped back. I buttoned up my shirt. 'What is it, Christian?' I demanded.

'Your Aunt wants to meet your boyfriend' Christian smirked. 'You have a bit of lip gloss on your chin, Aiden' and with that Christian disappeared down the hallway.

'Asshole' Aiden muttered, wiping the lip gloss of his chin. I laughed and took his hand and led him to his rape attack, Aunt Eden will go crazy the moment she sees him. I couldn't help but think that if Christian hadn't walked in on us, I would've lost my virginity.