Chapter 16 (James.)

Start from the beginning

My life is really boring....

I really should do something, everyday after school I go home and sit there doing nothing.

Why not taking art courses...

I can draw and I love to draw, why not developing myself.

I immediately snatched my phone and started searching for art courses near me.

After minutes of searching I found a guy that teaches art and he is studying at The Art institute of San Diego.

He teaches and does projects.

I looked at the time the courses are and surprisingly it's tomorrow at 5.00 PM.

Well looks like I'm learning art tomorrow.

. . . . . . . . .

Beep Beep

Beep Be--

I slapped my alarm to shut up and rolled out of bed like a zombie making weird noises in process.

I went to the bathroom, did my usual routine.

Today I'm wearing a black high wasted skinny jeans and a white top on a denim jacket, I finished with my hair in two dutch braids and smacked some mascara on with lip balm.

I went downstairs, did my breakfast, took my backpack and got out of house.

I decided to walk because the weather is nice and I still got time.

I arrived at school at 7.55 AM, went to my locker to my remaining stuff for the german class.

The day went by nothing important.

"See ya." I said while waving at Vee and headed out of school.

I went home and called mom to tell her about course and she gladly welcomed the idea, she told that she left me money for the course and to the stuff needed for it like for example a new pencils, sketch and some coloring paint.

I took a nap and woke up and went to my room to wear the same outfit for the course after I finished I grabbed my backpack and wore my Ugs.

I took a taxi to the place it only took 10 minutes to arrive.

luckily the place had a bookstore near so I quickly grabbed my stuff from there and returned back there.

The place was like a first floor apartment, it wasn't so big but it was amazing.

There was a painting in every corner and a blonde girl sat there on a desk she smiled warmly at me.

"Hello, may I help you?" She asked me sweetly.

"Umm..yeah I saw the Ad on Facebook and I'm here to start with you." I replied to with the same sweetness.

"Uh..welcome here, please write your name and phone number here and pay the amount for the time you'll be attending."

I nodded and took the pen and wrote the information, I decided to be attending one month only for trying.

"Okay wait a minute." She said and walked out to the room at the front.

A moment later she returned and a gorgeous looking guy coming from behind her.

He has a dark hair that is sticking out in every direction that looks amazing, a dark brown eyes and a defined jaw.

He is wearing a black T-shirt and has paint stains on his hand and face.

"Umm...hi." He said laughing nervously.