"Mr. Van Der wiel Who?"

Start from the beginning

He shuted my name, "Hey Raven," Mr. Van Der Wiel looked up.

"Hey "I said,Trying hard to avoid eye contact with him. The miniskirt that Melissa made me wear, felt a little better. I rubbed againt Phil as accidentally as possible. the brown boots made me look even sexier... I think. I could feel his eyes on me.

"Oh hey look, " Melissa pointed, pretending like it's the first time she saw him there. "It's Ms. Donna and the teacher," She said loud, but not loud enough for them to hear. She started walking over to them, I pretended to smile.

"What are you doing? The exit is the other way,"

"Oh i know," She said. I followed her and Phil followed me, We got closer to them, "We can't leave without saying Hi". This child really hated me.

"Hello, Mr Van Der Wiel, Principle...Umm Donna," She looked at her up and down. What the heck was she doing.

"Hello, Mr. Stephens, Ms. Ra...Anderson," He looked at me scanning me up and down, for some reason i felt his eyes linger on my boobs.

We both said hello adn Melissa Gave a wave. "What Brings you two here? Are you guys on a Date?" Melissa asked. Ms donna was getting a little irritated, i could tell.

"It's none..."

"Nah, we're just discussing some school stuff, and she also wanted to know how my two days wnet, in fact we were just leaving," MR. Van Der Wiel Said. He looked at me, and he caught my disappointed face. He looked away quickly and then i saw him bite his lower lip... Muy Caliente.

"We were?" Ms. Donna Looked disappointed, then she looked at me suspiciously, then she looked back at him, he was still staring at me, i could see in the corner of my eyes.

"Yeah, Umm, let's go, see you guys tomorrow, in class," And he pulled her and walked away.

"Well, what was that about?" Phil asked, i totally forgot he was there.

He was so quiet when he was ready.

"nothing let's go home,"

***

We went over to Melissa place, and then I went home, Phil told me he would text me tonight, so i waited. I propped myself on my bed and and started to read a book, waiting for my phone to buzz.

Every few seconds i looked at the phone and waitied, I was so distracted i kept reading the same line in my book. Finally, it buzz.

"Hey," It said, i looked at the phone number, it was not recognized by my phone. Did Phil get a new phone?

"Hi," I texted back.

"What's up? Do you know who this is?"

"Phil?"

":-D, nope,"

"Then who?"

"your secret admirer,"

"Why won't you tell me who?"

"Because, i'm a secret, your secret!"

"why? I Don't like secrets, i'll call the police, who is it?"

":-D..O.O... Why? You look pretty in person Raven, You are beautiful, "

"Huh? :-S"

"Lol...When i saw you I just couldn't believe it was you, I didn't know what to think,"

And Then it hit me, Mr. Van Der Wiel, but how? how did he get my Phone number, i didn't give it to him, he couldn't have steal it from my phone, i didn't have my phone with me at the hotel.

"Mr. Van Der Wiel?" I texted back.

"Maybe :-p"

"Stop it, is it you or not?"

"i Don't know!"

"Grr... Goodbye!" I threatened.

"Okay.. Bye bye :-D"

"Hmph...Who are you are you him? Tell me please!" He had a medium size earing in his ears, His black t-shirt that he wore hugged his body perfectly, his muscles was apparent, he wasn't big, or too small, he was perfect, he was my perfect man.

"Why do you wanna know? i told you i'm your secret admirer,"

"I hate Secrets! you are making me angry,"

":-D would love to see that," I wondered if he was actually smiling, his teeth would be so perfect, did i mention he had to cute dimples on both sides of his chicks?...Heaven!

"It's not fair that you know my name, and i don't know yours,"

"Well life isn't fair, Mi Corazon,"

"Aren't you dutch? I Know it's you Mr. van Der wiel!!!! So Admit it!!" I Hoped.

"Hey," I got another text, this time it was from Phil.

"hi Philo!" I said. For some reason i didn't want to talk to him no more, i wanted to preacher 'My Secret Admirer' into saying his name.

"How was your day?" Ugh I hated when they start of like that!

"Gud and yours?"

"Maybe...But that doesn't mean a dutch person can't speak Spanish!" My secret admirer answered.

"Look if you don't want to say who you are i'm not going to talk to you no more okay,"

"No!! you going to make me feel bad!"

"So? -.-"

"Fine be that way...meanie!" Hmm, acting like a child huh? little sexy!

":-P..."

"Soon i'll tell you my name, okay?"

"No! i wanna know now!! And I'm serious!"

"Okay!"

"Okay?"

"I'm not going to tell you my name if that's what you think, my name isn't important!"

"What is?"

"Me and You... :-D :-P"

"Me and you? are you talking about our realtionship?"

I got a few texts from Phil, but i ignored them all!

"Raven are you there?" HE kept on saying. Finally i gave in.

"Yes!"

"What have you ignoring me?"

"Nothing, i'm just busy!"

"nothing? And you are busy?" Whatever, smae thing!

"Sorry,"

"Okay you are clearly up to something, i'll see you later, bye (K)"

"bye, " I could't send back a kiss.

"Hello, earth To Raven, why have you stopped responding to me!"

"I was talking to Phil,"

"Is he your boyfriend?"

"Are you Jealous?"

"Yes! Now stop!"

"What ever, i'm not listening to you, your the one who don't want to tell me your name,"

"You'll find out soon!"

"Anyways, goodnight Mr. van Der Wiel, i have school tomorrow remember?"

"Mr. van Der Wiel Who?"

"Ha funny!" He didn't reply

~RavenDarlin~