"It was nice meeting you, Maya. By the way, what are you doing your major in?" He asked, now with a small smirk, a curious and a suggestive look too. Oh now I understand.

It was way too easy from the start to not to notice. The way he stared at me at first, then gave an emotionless reply to his grandma, and then how he was trying to charm me.

If we get a little closer in future, he would tell me the sob story of his life, I would start to feel sympathy for him and then love him, but the twist would be that I would play hard to get and he would fall head over heels for it.

It all sums up so well that it is almost too cliché and unchallenging to figure him out.

He is putting on the bad boy character, duh. Some high school habits of immature kids never change.

"I am majoring in psychology and English. They have a double major's facility." I replied.

I was feeling satisfied and thoroughly happy with myself on accomplishing my challenge no. 1 so fast. It was almost too easy, that it all feels fake.

But it's not.

"Me too, although I am nineteen, I will be in the first year itself. Starting a little late can be a pain." He laughed and it made him seem hotter, but nothing affects me, except good food.

"Well, then I will see you in classes. Good bye Vlad." I said, now getting bored with this conversation.

I can bet that if Charlotte was here, her mouth would be dripping with saliva for the boy, no, not boy, but the man standing in front of me and she would instantly fathom him as her husband.

That was how my bff was, way too fast paced.

I turned around and started to move forward but Vlad stopped me by grabbing my wrist.

"Are you free this evening?" He asked innocently but I knew better.

"No, I have some things that I need to finish. Why?" I asked him, taking my wrist out of his hold and turning around.

"I just wanted a tour of the college, and I also need a place to settle in. So I was in the hope that you would like to help me." He said.

I don't know why, but his incentive behind the so called tour is more than what he is showing.

"Alright, I will help you. Meet me in Canleen's Café, tomorrow, at sharp 9:00 a.m. Bye Vlad." This time, I completed the sentence with a note of finality and moved towards the front desk.

Reaching there I tapped the table to get the attention of Darlene who was thoroughly immersed in her novel.

"Maya, I thought you left, and kidnapped my book without giving me my money, too." Darlene joked, looking up from her book and I chuckled slightly. Honestly, she and Vlad have absolutely nothing in common.

Except good looks.

"I would never commit such a heinous crime, Darlene." I replied, playing along with her.

I don't know what I would have done if it was not for her and her book shop. I have been a regular customer since the age of four and I still come here.

"That book would cost $50." Darlene said.

After paying the amount and saying my good bye, I exited the shop and made my way towards my love, the infamous HP4.

The thoughts about the man I just met were still wildly running through my head but there were bigger things that needed my attention right now.

I wore the helmet, climbed on my bike and started the engine. I am more than ready to smooth Jake and his team out in this game, along with their ego the size of Russia.