Prolouge

"You seriously don't know where to stop, do you?" He said, eyes burning with fury and heart alight with darkness.

"No sweetheart, stop isn't a word in my dictionary." She smirked and replied, the same fury blazing inside her.

Fire V.S. Fire

Who will win and who will turn to ashes?

_____________________________________________________

Maya Rook was a smart girl. She can tell everything about you by just the way you talk. With the brains of Einstein and heart of Mother Teresa, she also has the looks of a Greek Goddess, but one mistake and you are dead. The Lawliet University is her home as well as her path to success. The twist is, she is a psychopath if you dare hurt anyone close to her or even her.

Vlad Ruthollis, his name itself sounds like an empire. He has the brains, the looks, but not the heart. He can take one look at you and tell your whole bio data. The twist is, he is a sociopath. Yes.

Characterized by a disregard for the feelings of others, a lack of remorse or shame, manipulative behavior, unchecked egocentricity, and the ability to lie in order to achieve one's goals.

What happens when he enters Lawliet University and her life?

###

Hey Guys. This is the first novel that I am writing with my whole heart and soul ever. It will some amazing plot twists ever. I can't wait to update more!!!

Love ya all beautiful people...

Read

Vote

Comment 

Till we meet again, M.A.