Chapter Twenty One

An update like I promised, oh and, I never take anything in my books seriously and you'll see what I mean once you read. ^-^

Ray -

It's been several weeks since I've came out to my dad. I love the uncomfortableness he gets when he watched us from the kitchen, as we snuggle together on the couch watching youtube videos. The only sucky thing about me being out is: one, my dad still tries to convince me to being straight. Two, Jr and I can't sleep in the same room anymore. It's not like I can get him pregnant or anything.

I think my dad is scared to go to church, we haven't been in three weeks. The other reverend has been taking over. I don't care if everyone in church knows, I don't care if my whole school knows. Wow, it's amazing finally being out, nothing to worry about.

My dad has also kept me out of school for these weeks. He even thought of homeschooling. Which is ridiculous. I hope he'll let me go today, I need to catch up on all my work and sort out any rumors that might have been passed around since the night of the ball.

"Alright Jr, it's eight forty three, you need to get to school now."

"Okay, rev," he responded politely.

I think all the bad tension they had before is finally fading away. Honestly, I thought he'd hate my dad after the whole affair. Jr's dad sends us both letters every weekend, asking us about the relationship and other gossip that's been floating around.

"See you later, babe." We pecked lips and my dad growled softly. He shuffled the morning news paper in his hands, reading the Charlie Brown comic strip.

"Let me walk you, like old times," I whispered the last part to him. He giggled and looked over at my dad, who had wolf ears pointing straight up.

"I'm walking Craig to school, okay dad?"

He sighed, looking up, "fine, but I will be looking at Jr's attendance today, and if he's late to class, or doesn't show up to school, it's your ass I'm whooping."

"Dad, we're not going to bang in the bushes like bunnies, okay?"

"Your ass will be grass, Ray!" He stated firmly. "Whatever you say dad."

Craig and I walked out the front door. "Would he really hit you?" He asked concerned.

"Don't worry about it, he hasn't laid a finger on me since I was nine."

"Cause you know if he does, him and I are going to have some problems," Jr joked, bucking his chest out.

"Haha, whatever you say boo." We intertwined fingers and walked up the street to his school.

-

Once we arrived I kept my hand in his. I held it tight and proudly!

"I'll see you after school, babe." He moved forward for a kiss, but I dodged it.

"Ray, what the fuck?"

"I'm walking you to class, I have to make sure you actually go, so it's not my ass in trouble, okay." He rolled his eyes and I laughed.

"Well come on then." He rushed.

Author -

As the two love birds walked down the hallways of Craig's school, Trevor had a plan. Trevor's plan was in action. He strolled over to Craig, who's hand was in another mans hand.

He stopped right in his tracks. He has been planning the timing and everything else out for a very long time, but he wasn't expecting this. He didn't know what to do with a scenario like this. He grunted and kicked the floor. The plan is now at a halt. Saved up for another day, or maybe later in the day, when the other man isn't around.

Cj and Ray made it to his class, they kissed, said their, "I love you" and parted ways.

-

Ray was tired of not going to school, he went home, told his father that he's leaving for class. Which started an argument.

"But why!?"

"I need to graduate dad!"

"You have God! You don't need to graduate!"

"Are you for real right now?"

"Please Ray, next week I'll let you go to school, but for now stay home and watch tv, or something."

"I'm leaving dad, you need to get over the thought of people's reactions to me being gay." And with that he was out the door.

Arriving to school, everyone was staring Ray down. He's been gone for so long, no one knew what to think. His friends slowly walked over to him, giving him dap.

"Where have you been, bro?" They asked. "My dad has being going crazy with me coming ou-" a little girl voice cleared their throat, interrupting them. Who could it be, but Bethany.

"Ray, can we talk?" Ray's friends smirk and look them up and down. "Go ahead Ray, get you some of that."

"What?" He asked confused. "Get you some of that ass." They cheered.

"But, she's a girl."

"Yeah...we, we know?" They said, also confused now. They all walked off and Ray slowly turned towards Bethany. "What the fuck is going on?"

"I didn't tell anyone you were gay, I promise."

"Well I can tell from the amount of sugarcoating my friends are giving me. What did you tell everyone?"

"That you're the pussy monster."

"Oh my g-Bethany, I'm the back pussy monster!"

"Ray, I'm sorry, I wasn't sure if you wanted people to know, and you weren't at school and everyone was asking me what was going on cause I was last seen with you at the ball and that's all I could think of at the time."

"So when they asked, you replied with, 'he's the pussy monster'? That makes sense, yeah."

"I panicked okay!"

"Bethany, just stop talking to me please."

"But I want you to be my gay best friend!"

"If you call me your gay best friend then I'm going to call you my ignorant best friend. Don't call me by my sexuality, that's rude." He said walking off.

"Ray I'm sorry, come back!"

-

The day was finally over and Ray was on his way to Craig's school. Little did anyone know, Trevor's plan was back in action. Craig was waiting in the front of the school for Rays arrival. Other students were also hanging out in the front as well.

The timing this time was perfect. Ray was inches away from Craig and Trevor did what he should have done years ago. He ran up to Craig, grabbed his face and smashed his lips into Jr's.

Everyone gasped!