Chapter Thirteen

Craig -

I woke up feeling refreshed. I'm staying over at Rays house this weekend and his dad isn't going to be home. Just Ray and I, all day, by ourselves. I'm getting all tingly down there just thinking about it.

"Hey mom, mom, mom!" I screech running, into the living room.

"Mooooooooom." She finally looked up from her paper, giving me a evil glare then soften as she saw how excited I was this morning.

"Yes?" I lightly hopped on the balls of my feet, clapping my hands, giving my mom a widen, creepy smile.

"Cj?" She rose her eyebrow at me. "I'm sleeping over a Ray's house tonight, slumber party!"

I 'eeeped' like a girl that's fan girling over a hot famous guy taking off his shirt. She looked at me concerned then gave me a little smile.

"He invited you?" I shook my head fast.

"Yup." I poured my self some cereal, sitting down scooping it into my mouth.

"But Craig..." She stopped me in my tracks. Why would she intervene with this. Ray is technically the only real friend, well boyfriend, I've had since this "coming out the closet" incident. I gave her curious eyes, not wanting her to debate against this.

"The Rev, Cj. I don't want him giving you a hard time..." I shook my head quickly. "Nonsense mother, he's not going to be ther-" Oops. She cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Not going be there?" I nod slowly.

"Yeah, he had church stuff to do and Ray wants company, you know his dad being the rev, he gets lonely a lot." I can fill in his lonelyness heehe.

"Okay, well I guess that works out fine then, I forgot I had somewhere I was going tonight, but if anything happens come home right away." Like something's going to happen and it only a ten freaking feet walk to come home. I grabbed my bag, kissing my mom on the cheek.

"Thanks for letting me go." I whisper to her smiling. I can tell she still doesn't want me to go, but she'll deal with it.

I sat in class, banging my fist on my desk with my head down. Do I really have to be THIS turned on at THIS time. Ugh it hurts so much, I'm so anxious for tonight.

I want school to end all ready and it's only the first lesson. I turned my head looking at the clock that's hanging on the creamy white walls. Creamy and white, like Rays' cu- Cj stop!

Don't get too excited. Don't want Mr. Happy pants to come all the way out of hiding. But I honestly can't take all this sexual frustration out. I'll text Ray and see how he's doing.

Ray and I got into a intense sex text conversation. I'm to the point were I'm slick brushing my hand over my bulge through my camouflage jeans. Just to ease down my boner.

'I'm going to slam into you, accelerating my paste , gripping on your waist sending my seed through out your whole back end.'

That was the last thing I texted Ray before Ms. Martinez cleared her tiny little throat, with her hands balled into a fist, on her hips. She tapped her foot on the tiled ground raising a brow at me. I locked my phone slipping it back into my back pocket.

"Texting durning class eh?" I nodded my head, the whole class turning their attention to me and the teacher.

"Hand me your phone, Mr. Crippen you know the rules, text durning my class I read the messages out loud, to the class."

Oh hell no, this should be against the law! I stared at her puzzled. I don't want to give her my phone, I don't want to have the text read out loud, I just want go to Rays house and fuck!

"If you don't want to give me your phone I'll have security bring you down to the office and call your parents!" She said stern. Why dies she have to be suck a bitch in the morning?

"Fine,"

I unlocked my phone, handing it to her. Everyone knows I'm already gay. It's not like they know who Ray is. Oh wait, if they call my mom, going to Rays house with definitely be a no. And if they tell her the messages then I would have been the one to out Ray and he would be very upset.

She stepped in front of the class getting everyone's attention.

I officially hate this teacher.

She scrolled up to today's text and read over it. Her smuggled look had changed.

"Umm..." She finally spoke. She looked at the ground, her eyes were becoming wider.

"Please don't read it!" I begged, but she did it anyways.

"I'm gone grab that thick dick, firmly, stroking it into my hot minty mouth"

The class bursted out laughing. My face went scarlet as I snugged my face in my arms. She pulled on her collar continuing.

"I'm going to let your pre-cum slide down my arm as I pump your dick solid."

The next ones got freakier and sexual-er. From the endless reading, half the class were crying, rolling around the class holding their stomachs. She didn't even finish reading it all. It got to awkward for her. She walked back over to me placing my phone on the desk then walking like a zombie back to hers.

The sound of the metal chairs legs being screech along the floors stop everyones giggling. We all turned our concentration to Trevor. He grabbed his bag, matching out the classroom angrily.

"Trevor, where do you think your going?"

"Everyone stay put, I'll be back." Ms Martinez left the classroom to chase after Trevor.

Oop. I guess someone got too jealous.