Chapter Ten

Craig -

       I woke up from a tapping noise on my window. I picked up my phone which read five thirty. I bet it's Ray again. I rose up, rubbing my face and hair then looking at the window. Ray smiled and I got up to open the it.

      "Hey babe." He said looking up at me lustfully. Oh I know where this is leading to. "Hi Ray."

        Even though I'm still upset about what his dad told me. I can't blame him for not really sticking up for me, he's not ready to come out yet and plus I really, like really have the urge to fuck him senseless right about now.

         "Craig, I'm so sorry about my dad. I know you're still mad but don't let him get to you." He places his warm clammy hands on my shoulder looking at me worried.

         "Ray it's fine." He moved his hands down, touching my arm, pulling me towards him. "This weekend come sleep over at my house, my dads isn't going be there."

           "You want me to stay with you?" I said pointing a finger at me, then pointing it at his house. He shook his head fast and smiled, with that gorgeous smile of his. "Of course, you're my baby now." He confirmed, laying me on the bed, kissing my neck. He lifted up my shirt, smirking.

       "Damn babe your packed." I smirked, thrust up on him. He licked down my stomach curving his tongue around my abs. He slid my boxers down tracing his long finger nail down my now excite dick. Gripping it roughly, pulling long hard strokes in his hands with it.

       "Ray! Go faster!" I moaned out. He bopped it, making the skin rub up and down in his nice, soft large hands. He took his snake tongue licking the tip. Making my hormones go crazy.

         "You think you deserve to get your dick suck again Cj?" A big grin came apon his face as he blew on it. I couldn't take this teasing anymore. I grabbed the back of his head forcing his mouth on it.

           "Suck it Ray!!" I gyrate my hips in his mouth, shoving it in deeper. I felt it hit the back of this throat multiple times. He wrapped his lips around the tip still holding my cock in his hand sucking even harder.

          "Ray, like that!" I arched my back fucking his mouth. My hand grasp his head pushing it up and down on it, he deep throated it, gliding his teeth on top. "Ray, do that again!" I felt him chuckle and repeat the previous move. I shot my seed into his mouth and he lapped it up swallowing it all.

        "Damn..." I whispered. "Sweet." He peaked my lips. "I love you baby."

         "Ray, love you too..." He rubbed my cheek with this thumb and smiled, he then snuck out of the window, "see you in the morning."

         "See ya." One last peck and he was gone.

      "Cj wake up!" I jumped up, "Coming mom." I threw off my cum covered clothes from last night and rolled them up in a ball and threw them to a corner. I grabbed some clothes from the floor and my bag, running to the door.

          "Your breakfast is on the counter." I sat down scooping the cereal in my mouth. I looked up still chewing my good and saw Ray opening the little green gate. I hopped up taking a bite of my toast then snatching my stuff off the arm chair.

      "Sweetie you usually eat everything everything okay?"

        "Yeah mom, I just want to go to school already..." I lied. "Oh I see Ray standing by the curb, Cj do you have a crush?" She smirked raising her eyebrow.

         She could tell when I liked someone. We always talk about my crushes and everything, but I can't tell her about Ray being gay. She can't have the guilt of knowing something about the rev's son that he doesn't know about.

      "No mom he's my bro."

       "Well okay, you go on and talk to your 'bro.'" Her smile got wider. I ran out the door with my things "Hey Cr-" My lips contacted with his. Every time I see Ray I just want to suck his face off. We parted and he smiled.

      "I guess you miss me already." I beamed then looked at him. "My bus doesn't come for another twenty minutes, want me to walk you to school?" My heart jumped a beat in my chest. He wants to walk me to school.

      "Yes! I mean yeah it's cool." He chuckled grabbing my hand locking his fingers in mine. "Babe?"

      "Yes Ray."

        "You're okay with me not coming out any time soon right?" I sighed, I understand why he won't and I'm not going to pressure him into telling the world. "Yeah it's fine, whenever your ready to." We continued walking. Most students like to chill out in the front of the school. Ray released his hand from mine when he saw all the kids.

      "Hey look it's that gay boy!"

       "Oh look he has a boyfriend now." My eye extended. "I don't think that's his boyfriend, I think it's a friends that didn't know his secret."

       "He does now." I shook my head, why are teens so cruel? And to think these boys use to beg me to talk to the football couch to get them on the team.

         "Cj...?"

       "Yo-u, you can go now, your going to miss your bus." I don't want Ray to see what kind of laughing stock I am.

        "Hey leave him alone damn, just because he's a different sexuality doesn't mean his not human, he just likes boys, so jump off his tip cause you seem to love being on it." My mouth dropped. Did Ray, correction my baby really do that for me? Oh my god I could just kiss him right now, but I'll have to wait to do it later.

       I looked at him and he smiled back pulling me into a hug. "I love you." He whispered letting go. I walked passed by the group of boys who were still in shock.

Ray -

        I couldn't just let those boys talk to my man like that. No one will disrespect whats mines! After the hug I pulled away, walking back to my bus stop. I saw it pull up and I started running towards it.

       "Hey Mr. bus driver man wait!" He halt and opened the old creaky door. I stepped in sitting in the first seat. I kinda wish all the girls in the world wouldn't try and get with me. I mean I basically ignore every girl that tries to have a conversation with me.

       I stepped off the bus and walk inside the school. I don't want to talk to my friends right now. I'm not in the mood to hear them talk about the girls they would smash. I wish it was easy for me to come out.

         Everything going change, my friends are going to stop talking to me, my dad won't claim me as his, but I'll still have Craig and his family.

     Sigh.

      Let's not think to hard on this, everything will be okay. Everything will get better.