Chapter Twenty Five

I didn't proof read it because fu.ck it! I'm ready for this book to be updated and done with!!!

----------------------

Six months have passed and I pace around my room anxiously. Ray was coming home earlier than expected. I stuck to my word and didn't see anyone in that kind of way. I was faithful this whole time and I hope Ray can say the same. He was coming home finally and I don't know if I'm more excited or scared. He called me a couple times while he was at the camp, so that was nice. Let's me know he still thought of me and no one else.

In a way, I feel like this time away from each other was a good thing. It strengthens our relationship and it'll tell us if we were actually meant to be. If he missed me like crazy, then he knows he truly wants me and no one else and vice versa. I missed him like crazy, I knew before he left I would go psycho.

Now he's on his way home and all these feelings are rumbling around my stomach. I just have to distract myself, for the time being, think of other things besides Ray. I thought about actually doing some homework but nah. Not even that is an option for a distraction.

A few hours later I got a knock at my bedroom door. I glanced up, my mom poked her head in and smiled.

"They're twelve minutes away, sweetie." I sighed and followed her out.

She hummed as we walked through our hallway, out of the front door. The only reason she's excited about Ray's arrival is that the Reverend Smith is coming back as well. Rays dad changed plans last minute and decided to be one of the kids' counsellor at the church camp.

I didn't get to see Ray, and she didn't get to see Rev Smith. I still find it weird that they are still 'secretly' seeing each other. We both know our parents are having an affair, but they still want to keep it on the DL and make it seem like it isn't still going on.

I think they should grow up and stop acting like Ray never caught them. But hey, they shouldn't be ashamed. Both Ray and I and his father all like things up our ass. Whether it's plastic, rubber, glass, or not.

I waited patiently at the curb by his house and lifted my weight on the balls of my feet. I chewed my nails, waiting for their arrival. Twelves minutes never seemed like a long ass time before.

Finally, Rev's car pulled up and out sprung Ray from the passengers' seat. He came straight for me, locking his lips on mine. He spun us around, not letting go of our lip contact. Wow, I didn't think he'd be this excited to see me. I was so worried about our relationship, I thought of all the negative things that could have happened.

He let me go and all I saw was lust clouding his eyes. "Fuck. Me." He whispered loud enough for just me and only me to hear.

We made an excuse to leave our parents to their catching up, but we all knew what was going to go down in the next room. And there was nothing anyone could do to stop us.

We sped up to my room, knocking everything off my nightstand by accident. I took no time into tearing his clothes off. I rarely topped and I love it oh so much. I attacked his neck with my plump nude lips, marking it as mine. I shoved him on the bed and he undid my belt, feeling around inside. How I miss the feeling of his soft hands, gliding up my shaft.

I examined his upper body and he looks more built than before. I guess church camp gives you a good work out. He tugged my pants off all the way and smiled at my di.ck.

"You've grown a bit." Blushing, I replied, "yeah maybe a little." I squirmed around and he took ahold of my beauty, popping it in his mouth.

I was at lost for words. I must have forgotten how amazing he is at this. Honestly put that on your resume, it will take you far, Mr Ray.

After twirling his magical tongue around my shaft and tip I was ready to bang the shit out of my boyfriend. I laid on my back and he got on top of me. I lifted his lower half up, lining my co.ck up to his hole. I slowly inserted it and he slammed himself down without a warning. Earning a growl from me. Eager are we?

He was so warm and tight, I wanted to explode right then and there, but I didn't want to disappoint. I gripped the sides of his hips, pushing him down more. He cried out and it gave me the motivation to continue with my hard, slow strokes. He would push up and sink back down, going lower each time he did it.

"Speed it up, baby." I pleaded and of course, he obeyed. I thrust up slowly as he bounced rapidly. He held on to my shoulder, digging his nails into my skin. From the sounds of his moans, I could tell he loves both slow and fast movements that were both going on.

I wrapped my fist around his di.ck, pumping him as he rode me. He was breathing heavy and I could tell he was about to release. His muscles flexed and he let out a low moan before shooting out loads of cum all over my chest and face.

I wasn't far from my release. I quicken my pace and rammed into my love. I let out a high pitched moan and let all my juices fill his hole. We laid there for a couple minutes in comfortable silence.

~

I guess everything worked out for everyone. I'm reunited with my boyfriend and we just had some amazing s.ex- like three more rounds. Our parents are having fun experimenting. My dad has a new girlfriend and for Bethany, she fled the country because the cartel leader is like after her, or something.

----------------

There is NO WAY in hell there will be a fu.cking sequel to this or just stepbrothers. What would it even be about? Anyways I'm planning on starting 2 new books and maybe a third. I was thinking about doing a diary on my life. I have some pretty crazy stories that has happened to me, but i don't know, that's a maybe.

PLZ READ INVERSE WORLDS!!! it really needs more love!!! Anyways thanks for reading I guess. Uh do drugs, skip class and fu.ck your teachers. ;)