Chapter 7

After talking and hanging with Colby til almost 6 in the morning he goes back to his apartment. During the whole time I recorded songs and started writing a few more. Colby is going to be my manager since he is qualified to do so. 

Derek blew up my phone the whole time as well as Ana, Sammy, Skate and Taylor. I ignored them all because I don't want them knowing where I currently am. I am beyond pissed at Derek still.

I decide to text Ana though. 

N-Hey Mami I am fine. Been hanging with a friend. I'm safe and alive. Just needed some time away still pretty pissed at Derek. I'll be by later on today or something. Love you.

Instantly I receive a text back from Ana.

Mami-Alright lil ma. Glad you're safe. I love you too. See you later.

I read the message then go to my car so I can go somewhere to rest a little bit. I decide that I will stop at Sammy's house since he's single nowadays. I pull up to his house where he is outside talking with Taylor.

"Vea! You're alive!" Sammy says rushing to me. He wraps me into a bear hug. 

"Yes. I was at the studio all night recording some music. Haven't done that for awhile. It was nice. Can you guys do me a favor and not tell Derek where I am or anyone for that matter? I need a place to crash. I am still extremely pissed at Derek for last night and the night before." 

"We got your back babygirl you know this. Come on in and get some rest you look exhausted sweetheart." Taylor says leading me inside. Sammy grabs a blanket while Taylor picks me up bridal style and carries me upstairs to the guest room.

Sammy brings in a pair of sweatpants and a tshirt. I thank him then quickly go change. After I change I crawl into the bed.

"Get some rest sweetpea. We will take you over to the house later. Love you." Sammy says. They both kiss my forehead then walk out of the bedroom. 

I drift off to a deep sleep.

-Ana's POV-

"Derek! Vea texted me." I holler through the house to the living room where everyone is sitting.

Derek rushes to the kitchen quickly worry splattered all over his face. "Is she okay?" 

"Yes she is fine. She said she is still extremely pissed at you, but shes alive and well. She needed some space for awhile." I say to him. He sighs in relief.

"I'd rather have her alive and mad at me than dead. I'll give her space then I will talk to her." He says.

"She says she will be over later but she was up til 6 am so she said she's gonna crash a couple hours then come by." 

"I can handle that." He says walking back to the kitchen.

Sammy-Nivea showed up over here. She asked me to keep it a secret but I know you won't tell anyone. She's asleep in the guest room. I am extremely worried about her right now, she came by looking horrid, and she smelled like sweat. That poor girl looks like she hasn't ate in days, and I know it's wrong of me to look but I saw cuts on her thighs when she was changing into my sweats earlier. Ana, D has fucked up bad and he don't even realize it yet.

Ana-What?! I'm glad she's getting rest, but she has cuts??? I knew something was off...She definitely has been losing weight, and I thought it's because she is working out and dieting due to becoming a full time model at the agency. I think when she comes by her and Derek should talk, and if things don't go so well maybe you should let her stay with you for a bit. I know she told me earlier she needed a little space since she is still pissed at Derek. 

Sammy-I can do that. You have my word that I'll keep her safe. I'm gonna talk to her about this, and she will always have a place to stay. She has a home right here with me or even with Taylor. We have her back.

Ana-Good. Now go on get some rest. Screenshot these messages, email them to yourself and me, then delete it all. I don't want anyone seeing this especially her, because we do share our phones with each other.

Sammy-Already ahead of you. 

Ana-Good.