The man in the booth looked at Tenten lazily as he muttered begrudgingly, "identification card please."

Tenten's eyes widened as she realised that she had not thought of that little fact.

"Well..I uh..." Tenten started before a familiar female voice interrupted her thoughts.

"THERE YOU ARE NEPHEW!"

Tenten spun around and faced Anko, smiling sheepishly behind her. Tenten's eyes widened before she blurted the unthinkable, "ANKO?! How did you..?!!"

"...Know that you are going to forget your wallet as usual? Beats me." Anko chuckled as she winked at Tenten from the corner of her eye.

Anko extended her hand forwards and thrusted what looked like fake identification cards towards the person in charge. He took it in lazily before he read out the name, "Takagi Teiji. 15 Years Old. Height, 1.68m.. You are pretty short for your age aren't you young man?" The man in the booth drawled lazily before he continued, "Fill up these forms and go straight towards the main office for further instruction."

Tenten looked at the man as she let out an excited squeal. As she did, the man looked peculiarly at her right before Anko elbowed her on the ribs-hard.

"Ow! I mean, cool..cool..cool..cool...yes but of course." Tenten started as she broke her gaze away from the person-in-charge. He gave Tenten a pointed look before he shrugged and dismissed whatever suspicion he might have had and yawned it off.

———————————————————

Tenten entered the huge campus as she tried to find the "main office" building, it was not exactly that hard to find but Tenten's mind was in the clouds. She was busy admiring every little detail that the campus had to offer.

"Canteen, a great hall, a huge training ground and NO! A weapons training area fully equipped with the latest shiniest weapons, imported all the way from the land of rock!!! These are rare!!!!" Tenten thought inwardly as she inspected the weapons from afar with her sharp eyes.

She continued walking from the weapons training area, but her eyes were still locked onto the said weapons. Without warning, she bumped her head hard against another person. Both their heads collided against each other, a loud sickening 'thud' could be heard from the impact of the collision. Both of the casualties fell backwards against the floor.

Tenten groaned as she got up, she apologised quickly when she tried to stand, "Hey, sorry.. I was dis..."

Tenten's voice was caught midway when she had a perfect view of the person before her. A pale teenager who looked about her age; his eyes were a pale lavender colour that looked almost white. His sharp nose and jaw looked like it had been exclusively carved for him just to annoy every other male in the world. His long silky, black hair was tied up in a low ponytail. His lips were screaming for someone to capture them in a passionate kiss.

Tenten shook her head, "What the hell am I thinking about?!" 

Tenten had never had such thoughts about the opposite sex; ever. Anko was even starting to believe that Tenten liked girls. Not that she showed any particular interest in girls as well. But this? This had to be the first time Tenten had shown a reaction that was deemed, dramatic. And Tenten hated drama.

"Where.." the gorgeous specimen's voice before Tenten; was low, calm, sexy and agitated; all at the same time, "are your eyes?!!"

Tenten gaped at him, for such a handsome teen, he sure was rude. She composed herself before she answered in her own male voice, "Right here, on my head. I was not looking where I was going.."

"Clearly." The pale boy scoffed as he continued, "Not only are you blind but you are delusional as well. You have better not step on my toe again, you imbecile."

That did it, a rude, obnoxious and judgmental, person was definitely not attractive; no matter how beautiful his face was. Tenten stood up to her height as she addressed the pale boy who was walking away from her at a slow pace, "Hey!"

The teen stopped and shifted his head to the side without turning his body around, "You talking to me?"

"Yeah you, the boy with a large pole sticking up his ass. Who died and made you king?" Tenten asked him angrily.

The pale teen smirked as he turned his head slowly and faced Tenten, "You know what, for your sake, I do hope that happens. Then you will see what I am capable of."

With that confusing statement, he stalked off leaving Tenten to stare angrily at his sturdy back.

"Jerk!" Tenten yelled out towards his vanishing form.

"Anooo..." a youthful voice called out to her, "Do you know where the office is? I have yet to register myself in, by the way, the name's Lee; Rock Lee." A boy with a bowl-cut hair and big bushy brows extended out his hand to shake Tenten's.

Tenten smiled at him, she took his hand and introduced herself, "Hi Lee! I am Ten- Teiji." Tenten inwardly cursed herself for the almost slip-up, " Takagi Teiji."

Lee's eyes widened as he looked adoringly at Tenten, he was practically bouncing up and down in a contained excitement.

"What happened?" Tenten asked him incredulously.

"Your name is almost similar to his!" Lee said as he pointed an excited finger towards the pale boy's back.

"The cold-hearted one?" Tenten asked Lee, giving the pale boy a pointed look.

"Yes! The prodigy of the Hyuuga clan; Hyuuga Neji!" Lee exclaimed excitedly.

————————————————

Lee and Tenten made it to the main office without further delay. They filled up all the necessary documents before the officers in charge took a scroll that had been sent by one of the campus messenger, who appeared and disappeared in a puff of smoke.

One of the officer coughed loudly as he waved his hands violently to clear off the smoke. He was grumbling crass under his breath as he eyed at the area where the messenger had just disappeared to.

"Kotetsu, you psycho! You could have just walked from the main annex building from here." the officer sighed heavily before he opened up the scroll, ignoring Tenten and Lee's prying eyes, completely.

The said officer read the scroll quickly, his face fell to a frown and creases could be seen forming on his forehead as he called out to his colleague, "Oi! Matsumoto! Read the latest instruction given by the Hokage! No special treatment should be given to any prestigious clan. This is to encourage fairness across the academy."

"WHAT?!" Matsumoto yelled from his booth as he snatched the scroll away from his colleague. "N-not even to the Sarutobi? The Hyuuga? The Uchihaa?!"

"No one." The first officer stated firmly. "But who's going to bunk in with...."

Both officers' attention were then snapped towards Tenten and Lee, small smirks plastered across their faces.

"This is entirely your fault for coming in late." Matsumoto cried gleefully as he started to scribble some documents down, used the official academy stamp to stamp down against all of his signatures before thrusting the stack of documents towards Tenten and Lee.