I sat against one of the beams in the hallway and waited for Cal to meet me. I tried to let him enjoy the dance as much as I could, but I felt like he really needed to know before he tried to leave.

"Hey, Rory. I got your message. What's going on," Cal asked, seeing the desperation and panic on my face.

"The press knows," I choked out, "About us and our family. And we have no idea how."

"We?"

"I called Mom and Dad and they said they would take care of it, but they're not here so how can they? I don't know what to do Cal," I cried wrapping my arms around my knees.

"Okay, no worries," Cal squatted down in front of me, "It's probably not as bad as it seems. I mean, so they know we're twins. So what? It could turn into a great story."

"No, you don't understand. They know why we were separated. They're going to twist that story into something nasty. It's going to affect everything, including mine, Mom's, and Dad's jobs. They could take away my role if they think I'm going to be unstable and bring a lot of drama. This is a nightmare," I explained, furiously wiping away the tears that poured from my eyes.

"Ohh..," he replied, finally seeing the enormity of the situation. "Do you know who told them?"

"No," I sniffed, "That's what Mom and Dad are trying to figure out."

As if one cue, my phone started ringing with Mom's name flashing on the screen.

"Hey Mom. What did you find out," I asked, putting the phone on speaker so Cal could hear.

"Well, I didn't get a clear answer since most people won't reveal their sources, but I did find out it's someone from your school. I'm sorry dear. That's all I know for now, but we're already working on damage control and your father and I will do a couple of interviews once the weekend ends."

"Thanks Mom."

I hung up the phone and looked to Cal for support.

"Who did you tell," he asked, giving me a sad look.

"Why do you suppose it was someone I told?"

"Because," he sighed, standing up, "the only person I told was Ashton, but I told him months ago. When I first found out. There would be no reason for him to tell now. So who did you tell," he asked again.

When all I could do was stare at the ground he received his answer.

"Honestly Rory how many times have I told you not to trust him?"

He groaned ran a hand through his hair.

"He's going to wish he never even met us," he muttered under his breath, pacing the hallway like I had been doing moments ago.

"How can we be sure it was even him? Mom just said it was someone from school. It could be anyone."

But even I started to doubt my feeble argument. Would Nol really do this to my family? I know he's angry with me so why not just take a jab at me instead of my entire family. That's just cruel.

"Rory! Hey! I've been looking for you all night."

The cheerful voice of Noland Milton nearly made me throw up.

"I can't believe you have the nerve to talk to her," Cal growled.

I was stuck in my spot, afraid of what would happen if I moved, afraid of what would happen if I didn't move.

"What are you talking about man," Noland asked, with a confused expression on his face.

"I'm talking about you selling us out to the press." Cal took a threatening step towards Noland.