•10. Epilogue

~And just like that, you were loved.~

-----------------------------

Years had passed by now.

Jaelee was a bright little girl, who looked exactly like you at times, and Jimin the other times. She was now almost six years old.

It was a Saturday, and Bts were all together hanging out. They were laughing and smiling as they talked about old times, and joked.

"Dad!" Jaelee called, as she ran up to Jimin.

"Yes?" He said to her.

"I want to know what mom was like," Jaelee said. Jimin picked her up, and sat her on his lap.

"Well she was very pretty, just like you," he said.

"She also laughed at all my jokes," Jin said.

"She was the best," Jungkook added.

"How did you meet her?" Jaelee asked, and Jimin smiled, thinking about that day.

"I still remember it as if it happened yesterday. I saw her, from afar, smiling and helping people. I thought she had to be the most gorgeous woman alive. I walked over to her, and from that first conversation we had, she had already won my heart. She had a love for things, and I loved that about her. She was a great person inside and out," Jimin said.

"I remember when your dad introduced her to us, he told us he would marry her someday," Taehyung said, to which Jimin nodded.

"Dad, did you love mom a lot?" Jaelee asked.

"I loved her very much," Jimin nodded. "Your mother and I had a very intimate relationship. I was always happy with her."

"Are you not happy now then? Since she's gone?" Jaelee asked, her voice slightly sad. Jimin shook his head no.

"No, I'm happier now."

"How?"

"Well, before you were born, your mother made me notes. She left them for me in certain places. She reminded me that I could smile, and be happy for anything. First, it took me smiling for my fans, then I kept that smile as I got you. You were the cutest baby, and filled my heart with joy. W-When I saw that your mother was gone, it hurt. A lot, but she told me to not stay sad for long, and love you. To smile and stay happy and raise you. She said to never forget her, and always cherish our memories in my heart," Jimin explained to his daughter.

"Do I remind you of her at times?" She asked.

"You do. Every time you laugh, I think of when she used to laugh, how it filled my heart with joy, and yours does the same," Jimin said.

"You look exactly like her too," Hoseok added.

"You're very gorgeous. You might be the most gorgeous girl in the world, just like me being the most handsome," Seokjin said.

"But uncle Jin, uncle Taetae got first place for most handsome man in the world," Jaelee giggled.

"That was all an illusion," Seokjin responded.

"I remember when your dad brought you home to us," Yoongi said, and the guys nodded.

"He told us all about what had happened," Namjoon said.

"Then our manager told us Y/n trusted us with taking care of you for her," Jungkook said.

"And just like that, you were loved. By all of us," Taehyung added.

"Even by the fans," Hoseok said.

"You'll always be loved," Jimin told his daughter, who only smiled hearing everything.

"Mom loves me too?" She asked.

"She loves you the most. Everyday she watches you as an angel, and she smiles at the wonderful little girl she gave to this earth," Jimin said.

"Our precious Jaelee," Taehyung said, messing with his niece's hair.

"I love you dad. I love you too uncles," Jaelee said.

"We love you Jaelee," all the boys said, then they hugged her together.

We love you too Y/n. Thank you for giving me a miracle.

--------------------------------

~Don't look too far, the one you seek is closer than you think. Trust me and say I love you.~
663 words.