•9. I love you.

~Last chapter.~

------------------------------

It had been a week.

A week of Jimin being a dad, smiling, feeling happy, and loving his daughter.

He had stayed with his parents the whole time, and they helped him. Although it was hard at first for him, parenting had became slightly easier for Jimin. He knew what Jaelee wanted from each of her cries, and could always make her happy by singing.

He left Jaelee home with his parents as he went out to find the last note, with a smile on his face. He was happier than he had ever been with Jaelee, and knowing that he would be seeing the love of his life again made him happier. His heart was pounding like before, and he felt nervous.

Jimin's smile fell, and his heart dropped seeing the place he was at. A graveyard. Jimin didn't want to assume the worst, so he went in, staying happy and positive.

The further he walked, the stranger he felt. Then, he spotted another note.

The last one.

He grabbed it, and opened it. When he did, a whole bunch of Polaroid photos were covering the words. He looked through every single one of them, smiling at the memories of him and you together, then read the note.

'Once again, strange place to be right?

I love you Jimin. Always have and always will. Thank you for loving me, even when I'm impossible to deal with.

Here is where we say goodbye though.

I want you to know that you'll always be with me, and I'll always be with you. This past week, what was on your mind? Did you think of me at all? Were you smiling? Did you smile without me?

Don't answer those, I know you did. I know I wasn't on your mind at all. You want to know how?

Because I'm watching over you. Always.

Remember how I said some people can't have children? Well, I was one of them, technically. Me giving birth was a life or death situation. Only one life would've made it. I didn't want to get an abortion and kill our daughter, so I made the choice. I'd die for her. And I did, and now she's here.