The Perfect Wave.

22. "The Perfect Wave."

Waves come high, waves come low. And every once in awhile the Perfect one comes into your life and you just ride it out.
-Unknown.

3 Days Later.

9:44 AM

Thomas Avery

"How is he Doctor Fisher?" I asked as I stared outside of Phil recovery room window. I looked inside at him just laying still in bed in a hospital gown. Doctor Fisher exhaled and said, "He is fine, Thomas. If it wasnt for the work Doctor Simons performed in that closet, he wouldnt be lying inside their alive. However, he lost alot of blood. He just needs some rest."

"Rest? Is he in a comatose state or something? He havent woke." Doctor Fisher exhaled and ran his hands through his blonde hair and explained, "I showed you the charts, he have brain activity maybe your voice or conversation wakes him up. He needs rest, so dont push so hard." He tapped my chest and walked off. I looked inside the room and exhaled. That night being rescued is still replaying in my head. I couldnt focus. I couldnt even fathom life without Phil. Thats when I realized, I was being petty about the whole Andre situation. I looked down the hall and seen Doctor Tucker, she was limping over to the nursing station. I quickly walked over to her and said, "City, you okay?" She jumped and held her chest as she grabbed some charts. She turned to me and said, "Im fine. I just stomped my damn toe on that dresser in my room--how is Phil? How is everyone? I spoke to Rosie. I cant believe Rio's got shot up. Its such a great club. I watched the news this morning, the guys was caught. Also, 23 was injured and saved by Doctors of Woodhayes." I smirked at her and responded, "Yea it was just crazy. One minute we are all getting along jamming out to Phil singing on stage--" She looked at me in shock, because we never knew he can sing.

"Yes, singing. Im going over to talk to him and the shots fired. Grace is down the hall aswell. She had some sorr of ruffle with the guy. He broke three of her ribs and she had some internal bleeding. She is doing great, too."

"I will have to stop by in see her." Felicity said. We hugged and she said, "You will be okay. Now go get some sleep. Ill wake you, if Phil wakes up." She tapped my chest and I did need some sleep. I havent slept in days. It hasnt been on my damn priority list."

10:02 AM

Reggie Simons

"Sally Wally? Im here." I sanged as I hopped from behind the door. She cracked up laughing and stretched her hands toward me and I gave her a hug. Her mom laughed, "She has been doing great. How are you? The nurses that come check on her do gossip and I heard about the club."

"Yea, we are all fine. It just was out of nowhere. We went out to celebrate and boom. However, I have great news. The wounds are healing right, no signs of blood clots or anything. Here is her discharge paper, Sally will be able to leave in the morning." She laid back in her bed and replied, "Thank you God. I get to sleep in my own bed."

I laughed, "Also, I have a few papers stapled on there about a great diet that includes Jello." Sally clapped and I said, "Ill be back later, I have to go save someone else." I turned around and was walking out and Sally said, "Wait! Reggie Weggie, My teacher sent my mon an extra tickets for my Recital. I want you to come see my greatness, Its only fair after witnessed yours. Also, bring Doctor Combs." I walked over as her mom dug in her purse and pulled out two platinum colored tickets. I grabbed them and slid them into my Jacket pocket. I walked out and walked down the hall. I spotted Ku with Grace in her room. Just as I was about to walk in. I heard a male nurse that looked new said, "Doctor, an incoming ambulance is coming into the trauma wing. You are apart of the GoldenFive right?"