•9. I love you.

Start from the beginning

I watched you over the months on tv, seeing how you looked sad. I couldn't leave you like that. I had to let you know that something great had been made. I couldn't stay, it would've hurt too much. I hope you forgive me.

Do this for me: Live happy every day. Love our child and watch her grow. Cherish our memories in your heart. Promise to never forget me.

Don't stay sad at the fact that I'm gone, be happy that we were destined to meet.

Like you said: The universe has moved for us, without missing a single thing, because our happiness has been planned. 'Cause you love me, and I love you.

I love you Park Jimin. Now go, and don't look back. Don't regret anything, live your life.

Trust me, and say I love you.'

"I love you Y/n," Jimin said, his voice shaky. He watched as his tear dampened the sheet of paper, and then many more followed after. He looked at the grave, and saw your name on it. The date being the day Jaelee was born.

July twenty-eighth.

Jimin fell to his knees, crying, as he mourned you. His heart aching, body shaking, and tears flowing. He was a wreck, but he knew he couldn't stay like this.

Don't stay sad.

Those words echoed in his head. Those words calmed him after a while. He had to stay strong, he couldn't let this tear him apart.

He wouldn't.

"Rest in peace, the greatest woman ever," Jimin mumbled. He took the photo of him smiling out of his pocket, and looked at it. He was going to give it to you when he saw you.

He wanted you to know he kept his smile on his face. He set the photo on your grave, and stood from his spot. He looked at your grave one last time before turning to leave.

By the time he got back, his tears were dried, and his heart didn't feel as heavy. When he walked inside his parents home, he smiled seeing them playing with Jaelee. He sat beside his mother, who laid a hand on his leg.

"You know now?" His mother said to him, making Jimin look at her confused.

"Know what?" He asked.

"Jimin, we knew about Y/n. She told us. Even your manager knows."

"Oh," Jimin sighed, looking down. He bit his tongue, not wanting to cry again since he had to stay strong, but when his mother hugged him, he couldn't help but let it out again.

"I know it hurts," his mother told him softly as she rubbed his back. Jimin nodded, holding onto his mother, and she only continued to softly speak to him to make him feel better.

"Stay strong okay?" His mother said to him, once Jimin stopped crying, and he nodded.

"I will," Jimin said. He wiped his tears, and looked at his daughter, who was sitting in one of those chairs with the toys hanging over it. She had a smile on her face, showing her dimple on the same side as Jimin's, making him smile.

After a while, Jimin went back to Seoul, with Jaelee. He brought her to the dorm, where the other boys were. When they saw him walk in with a child in his arms, and a baby bag on his shoulder, their jaws dropped.

"Guys, I'd like you to meet Jaelee. Y/n and I's child," Jimin said. The boys remained silent, until Taehyung smiled, and jumped up.

"She's so precious!" He said as he went over to Jimin to hold her hand, and touch her.

"Yah! Make way for handsome uncle Jin, I want to see my niece!" Seokjin said, pushing Taehyung out of the way. Jimin laughed at his hyung.

"Okay, listen up guys. This child is Jimin's responsibility. You guys can help raise her, but know that it's only because Y/n trusted you enough. Don't dissapoint her," their manager said.

"Where is she?" Jungkook asked. Jimin's smile faltered a little, but he stayed strong.

"I'll explain," he said. The boys sat in the living room, and listen to Jimin as he explained the whole story, half of them in tears, and the others sobbing by the end.

"We'll be the best uncles to you ever," Jungkook said, grabbing onto Jaelee's little hand since he was next to Jimin. The other boys nodded.

A few months had passed, and they told the fans about Jaelee. They were all moved to tears as Jimin told them everything, and they were happy that he was now happy with being her dad.

"I'm glad you're loved," Jimin had said to Jaelee, as he rocked her to sleep at night. She only yawned in response, her eyes closed, and heart calm. "I will always love you," Jimin mumbled, and kissed her forehead.

I will always love you too, Y/n

============================================================================
A/n

Well, there's the end! The last chapter of Finding You. There will be an epilogue though, so stay tuned for that. Okay, not gonna lie I cried writing this chapter.

I had to stop at least five times to wipe away my tears. Did you guys cry too? Tell me in the comments.

Now, I hope you all enjoyed reading Finding You, please share and show your support for the book if you did. Also thank you for 200 reads!

Also, if you're new to my profile, feel free to check out my other books!

Okay, so please vote and comment if you liked this. I'll see you weirdos later, bye!
Stay Awesome!✌
1308 words.