I hadn't seen her in school before.

"Hey, Adrian," the girl squeaked, "mind if I join you?"

Adrian tensed.
"Okay, Ana."

How did they know each other?

"Oh Serena, this is Anastasia Hadid, Ana this is Serena, my girlfriend."

Didn't he just call her Ana?
And her name is Anastasia.
Ana.

"Hello Serena, it's nice to know that Adrian had a girlfriend," Ana told me, "he must have told you about me?"

I looked at Adrian. He looked uncomfortable.

Is it because of me?
Is he uncomfortable because they needed privacy?
Am I ruining the scene?

"No Ana, I forgot to tell her about you." Adrian told Ana and turned to face me, "Serena, Ana is playing the role of Sleeping Beauty."

Oh.

"So how long have you guys been dating?" Ana asked me, taking a bite of her hamburger.

"Well a couple of days... I don't remember exactly..."

"I knew it! The rumors were true about him... you don't do girlfriend for more than a week, right Adrian?"

"I have changed, Ana. Don't bother yourself about the rumors," Adrian told her, smirking.

Is she telling the truth?
What if I get dumped in the next few days?

No.

Adrian would never do that to me.
He knows that he's everything that's left for me.
Oh my Adrian.

"You two look cute together," Ana said all of a sudden, "Adrian must be a very good boyfriend, isn't he the best a girl can get?"

My cheeks turned hot.

"Yeah, he's the best person ever." I said holding his hand in mine. He gently caressed my hand under the table.

"Do you guys know each other well?" I asked.

"I have known him since last month," Ana told me, "he was the guest singer of the annual concert of our school. Just like I am for your concert."

"Hey, How didn't I see you there?"

Ana rolled her eyes at Adrian and smiled meekly.

"I was singing backstage, well for the last event."

I observed Adrian's eyes lit up.

"Was that you? I always wondered who could ever have a beautiful voice like that. Wow, you sing spellbindingly."

Ana smiled with Adrian.
My Adrian.

"Serena, he's all yours now," Ana stood up to leave, "Adrian, Miss Peterson wanted you to come right after the interval. Plus you will have to stay an hour after school, you didn't forget, right?"