1.Moving

My day started off beautiful. The sun was shining and everything was beautiful. A normal morning in Los Angeles. I make my way downstairs and see my mom running around talking to my dad.

"Should we send her? I mean she has never lived alone!", Mum said.
"Jenifer it will be okay! Jenny has survived alone before. As her dad I trust her!", Father said.

"Handle what?", My British accent thickening. I lived in England for semester or two. My parents were not satisfied with the studies in Chicago and they send me to London for a semester to live with my Aunt.

My parents looked at each other's faces and looked at me again. "Nothing dear. We are going to umm...", Mum said.
"Well spill it out.", I scream.
"We are sending you to Seoul, Korea. Since we can't afford you living here. We are sending you over there since you are already fluent in Korean, English and French we thought we would send you.", Father said.

I couldn't see but I could easily discribe the horrendous look I have to my parents. "Are you guys in your senses. I am only 18!", I scream.

"This is for your own good. I got you your own room in a luxury apartment. Just like you want it. Your flight will be flying in one day. Get ready.",Mom and Dad said.

I didn't even have breakfast and my stupid day was starting off like this. The moment I walked into the kitchen I felt tears running down my face.

I made myself some sort of snacks and the rest of my day was still gloomy. I called my friends Lisa to give me company since I was way to sad to function.

Lisa came to my house when I was half way done with my packing. Lisa enters my room and I am crying my heart out. "Jenny! Come here. Shhhh!", Lisa said as I went into her arms to receive a hug.

I let all of my feelings out because whenever I am wit Lisa I feel good. Better than I ever was with my dead sister. I felt so bad whenever I thought shit like that.

"Mum and dad are making me shift to Seoul. It is Korea and I have to live alone.", I cry. I wanted to cry a river.

"Shhhh. It is okay. We will talk everyday. Don't forget to talk to me.", Lisa tried to calm me down. She wiped the tears from my cheeks and she then gives me a quick hug.

She helped me pack my things and after about 3 hours we were done packing.

We both were having so much fun while packing my stuff but I was still sad and gloomy. I do not know what happened but whenever I am with Lisa I become happy. I was happy but I was sad at the same time.

A few moments later Lisa's iPhone started ringing and it was her mother. "Hey Madré! Yeah sure. I will be home in about 30 minutes so don't worry.", Lisa answered.

"Don't forget to talk. I am here if you ever want to talk to me. I am here if you ever need me. I will visit you occasionally. Don't forget to send me text message. Love you!", Lisa lectured me and it really felt nice since I felt LOVED.

I go back into my room and put my phone on charging. I told Lisa to give in an application that has my letter about me dropping out of school.

Yeah, it is going to be heard since I am leaving my boyfriend,friends, parents and so many other people. I really loved Las Angeles.

I go to sleep thinking everything is going to be okay when I wake up but the hard truth I needed to accept was that it was going to be okay.

I fell asleep and had the craziest dream. I landed in Korea and everyone was torturing me and killing me. I don't know what shit I dream.

I jerked up and see random men taking stuff out of my room and putting it somewhere I had no interest in.

I cover my chest with My blanket and tell them to get out. As I screamed at them I get out and lock all the doors.

I hit the shower, brush my teeth, and do everything that was necessary for my travels. I change into my shorts and long grey sweat shirt.

I go outside to have breakfast and my parents had made me a special breakfast which includes my favorite berry pancakes with apple cider. It was so scrumptious and it made me miss home even more than I knew I was going too.

Mom and dad why are you doing this if you are going to miss me this much.

I almost started to cry and then I controlled it as I ate my pancakes because I was getting late for my flight.

I grab my phone and I get a taxi. "Take care of yourself and study hard. Here this will help you in your first few years. Message us if anything is wrong and we will grab the next flight to come to you. Don't hesitate. We love you so much. Never forget that." Mom and dad said. They hugged me and kissed my cheeks.

I got into the taxi and drove to the airport. I got off after paying what I owed the taxi driver.

I got off and went through the security check. I got my passport, boarding pass and hand carry with my basic needs.

I started crying. I never knew I was going to cry at the freaking airport. A middle aged woman came upto me to make me feel comfortable again. I hoped that she sat next to me when on the airplane.

When I boarded the plane I saw that I was sitting in FIRST CLASS? My parents couldn't afford for me anymore? Wow. They are amazing liers.

The first class compartments were amazing. I felt so nice and comfortable throughout the entire flight.

The served much better food. Their service was also excellent. They were more active in First class and business class. I loved it. It was heaven through I slept through the entire flight.

When we landed I made my way through the crowd and there was a man waiting for me. He said he worked for my dad and he took me to the apartment I was supposed to be living in and boy where the big.

They were so luxurious. There was a big kitchen, living room, dinning room, 2 bedrooms, 2, bathrooms and 2 walk in closets.

The first thing I did was text my dad and thanking him and sending him random ass texts.

I hit the hay and wait for tomorrow to arrive. I can't believe I was still sleepy even after sleeping throughout the entire flight. Well most of the time in the flight.