My Boyfriend,My Stepbrother: A Jacob Latimore/Princeton Love Story (Season 1)

Start from the beginning

Ashley: You think she talking about a boy??!!

Me: Most likely yes. :)

Candace: Hold ya'll horses! Don't jump to any conclusions yet.

Jaszmine: WHY?! This should be an exciting moment! =)

Candace: Because She might be Pregnant. But keep in mind that even if it doesn't look like she is, there's a 50/50 chance that she could be.

Ashley: Looks like you are going to get get a degree in OB/GYN after all.

Candace: I do my research. *smiles*

Me: *thinks* Well it's possible, but hopefully she isn't because I will beat the hell out of that child.

Ashley: Why so cruel?!

Me: Girl Hush! But forreal though, I can tell when my Mom is pregnant and NOT pregnant.

Candace: So you're saying She's not?

Me: Yep. :)

Jaszmine: You don't know that for sure.

Me: On second thought..*thinks* You might be right. *gasps* I hope it's a boy!!

So as we talked for a little while longer the bell rung and we headed straight class. while I was in class I was thinking about who were they talking about....oh well I'll find out..

-At Home/3:45pm-

When I arrived at home I was texting on my phone until I opened the door. When I opened the door there was a boy who looked like he was 16 years old and I saw my mom was standing beside him looking like she was waiting for me to say something, and I did. But I wasn't trying to be rude or anything....

Me: Hello mom...and uh....Who is this? *looks at him*

Mom: Umm....Sweetheart, this is your new StepBrother Jacob.

Jacob: Jacob Latimore that is. And You?

Me: *laughs* Well..I'm Snookie..nice meeting You Jacob.

Mom: Well you two get to know each other and I'll be back later on. I'm just gonna grab a few things....If you don't mind.

Jacob: Oh we DON'T mind at all. *glares at her*

Me: :O *gasp/silent*

Me: Okay, I'll see you two I'm a couple of hours. *heads out the door* Y'ALL ASSES BETTER BEHAVE!!

Me/Jacob: *Laughs* bye bye!! :)

When she left, I looked around the room trying to avoid the awkward silence between us. For a moment,I dozed out or something because he scared the hell out of me. He was just standing there and staring at me while biting his lip and licking it like I was some type of candy. I gave him this weird look and he chuckled which was pretty cute...

Me: Sooo..umm...What do You wanna do?

Jacob: Do you wanna watch a movie?

Me: Sure, Since I don't have anything else to do

Jacob: *smiles* Weird...Some girls just freak out when they meet someone new.

Me: I know exactly what you mean,but trust me. I'm freaking out too,but on the inside though.

Jacob: You know you're pretty right?

Me: Uh...Yea...thanks I guess? *blushes*

When he said that my mind went a little crazy for a second. He was cute and very attractive,but uh..has a freaky mind. So I grabbed some popcorn and two drinks while he set the pillows on the floor. As we watched "Medea Goes To Jail",I could feel his eyes staring at me. I think he had issues or something. All of a sudden,he got up and then I heard him eating on something......

Me: Erm....*looks at him* Jacob?

Jacob: Yes my little Angel Cake?

Me: *rolls eyes* What the hell are you eating?

Jacob: Some candy. Why?

Me: Just Curious. *looks over his shoulder* Do you mind telling me what kind are you eating?

Jacob: Are you serious right now?! *glares at her*

Me: Would you just answer the damn question to avoid any conflict?!

Jacob: Well I'm eating kit kats...they must be yours?

Me: Um yea,they are mine So give them back.

Jacob: You didn't say it nicely.

Me: -_- Please?

Jacob: But you have to catch me first. *smirks*

Me: Are you freaking kidding me right now?

Jacob: If I was, I wouldn't be trying to get away from you for NO reason! *runs away*

Me: Jacob, You know damn well I don't have time for games so bring your ass back here!!

Instead of giving hem back he ran past me...so I chased him down the hall trying to get my candy. He was nothing but a huge ass flirt. When I was finally close enough I jumped on his back and we started wrestling. He was on top of me but I used my strength to get back on him. And when I did he held me around the waist which felt kind of weird to be honest.

Me: Now give me my candy back. *holds out hand*

Jacob: FINE. You won this round.

Me: I know I did. I'm sneaky like that. ;)

So I climbed off of him and ran back to watch the movie..... :D