Hospitalized

I am so sorry! ;( I know i haven't updated in FOREVER T.T Please forgive me! School is ending this week though, so it's going to be a lot of more updates and new stories! :D Already got somthing planned out ;) Please enjoy reading ^.^ AND BY THE WAY! I am going to make a Sakura p.o.v in this one so tell me if you want me to do that more or not :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto's P.O.V

Ugh. My head hurts like hell. I slowly opened my eyes that met a white ceiling. Where am I? I tried to get up, but a wave of pain shot trough my body. I winced. God. It's worse than i thought....I can barely move myself. Trying to ignore the pain, which was almost impossible, I managed to sit up. My ass hurt too. Suddenly I felt something heave on my lap. I looked down to see what it was. I smiled. A raven haired boy was sleeping peacefully on my lap. He seemed so carefree lying there sleeping. It's not often I get to see him sleep, so I just sat there watching him. Slowly running my hand trough his rather soft hair. Probably didn't get time to put his hair products in it. Hehe. I chuckled for myself. I felt Sasuke move. Oops. Did i wake him up? I pouted. Guess I won't get to watch him anymore. Hey! It's not often I get to see him sleep so shut up! 

"N-Naruto?" He whispered low, but i could hear it.

"Yes? Wha-"

I was interrupted when his slender arms wrapped around me pressing our chests together. It was painfull, my body hurt so much, but it's been a long time since iv'e felt him. I raised my hands slowly and around his waist. To my shock I felt tears run down my back. Sasuke was crying? Again? I must have caused him a lot of pain. I felt a sting in my chest. 

"H-hey, it's okay. I'm okay now.." I tried to calm him. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. 

"It feels like forever since i've looked into those beautiful ocean blue eyes of yours"

He caressed my cheeks with his hand. I smiled. He smiled back.  

"Your free to look at them as much as you like Sasuke." 

He smirked. I tried to move, but the pain returned and I gritted my teeth. Sasuke noticed and quickly reached out to support me.

"No. You lay down and relax. Don't move. If you need something I'll get it for you." 

I smiled and got comfortable. I don't usually like to be taken care of like this, but I know I can't refuse Sasuke. I chuckled. Sasuke looked confused at me. 

"What's so funny usuratonkachi?" 

"Nothing." I smiled looking at him.  I could tell he was still confused, but he let it slide. 

Then the door suddenly slammed open and a pink shadow was standing in the door opening. She seemed angry and sad at the same time, if that's possible. She marched over to me and pinched my cheek lightly. It didn't hurt. She then hugged me. That hurt. She was hugging me so thight. Sasuke suddenly pushed her away from me. She seemed confused.

"You are hurting him." He stared blankly at her. 

"What do you mean?" 

"His body can't handle close contact. If you touch him it will hurt." 

She nodded. I smiled at her assuring her that it was okay. She smiled back. 

"Don't worry Sakura. It will heal fast , so I'll be up and going again in no time!" 

Sasuke seemed rather annoyed. Frankly, I don't know why. 

"Okay then. Since I know you're okay I'll be going. Get better fast Naruto!"