Jealous {ian gallagher}

Word count: 728

Warning : Smut below

You're working at the Kash and Grab with your boyfriend Ian Gallagher. He goes into the freezer to put something away when someone walks into the store. He looks a bit tall with brown hair and glasses. He goes over to the chips and grabs a bag. He places it on the counter and then puts and elbow on it and looks in your eyes. You grab the bag and scan it. "2.47 please." You say while holding your hand out. "That's not the only thing I can give you" He says with a wink while putting the money in your hand holding it there for a bit too long until you pull away. Your cheeks heat up from what he said. "Here your change and receipt." You hand him his money and bag.
    He hands you a small piece of paper. "Call me babe" he winks and walks out of the store. Your face heats up again as you open it and see a number. "You better throw that away" you look up and see Ian with a angry look on his face. "I was just about to, chill" you grab the paper and exaggeratedly threw it in the trash keeping eye contact with Ian the whole time. "Why were you letting him flirt with you?" He asks you sounding angry. "What?" You say. "Don't play dumb, he was flirting and you let him" he answers, "I wasn't letting him flirt" you argue "but you didn't stop him" he quickly says after you. "You're jealous" you chuckle "no I'm not" Ian says and you laugh "yeah you are" you smile again, "why would I be jealous, I'm not" He says again "whatever" you say sarcastically and put air quotes  and go stalk up in the freezer. As you go to put the last thing away you feel a warm breath on your ear as you feel hands grab both of your boobs. "Why would I be jealous when you're mine" Ian whispers in your ear. Your breathe hitched and you turn around roughly kissing him.
     He pushes you against the freezer wall and starts kissing down your neck leaving hickeys. He hits your soft spot causing you to moan. His lips travel back up to yours and he roughly kisses you again. He pulls your shirt off your head and unclips your bra. He throws it across the freezer. Grabbing one boob and putting his lips around the other. Teasingly sucking on it. "Fuck Ian" You moan as you un do his belt and he pulls your shorts down and then your underwear. You grope is huge erection in is boxers then get in your knees. You pull down his boxers to reveal his 9 incher. You tease him by licking the tip a little causing him to moan. You take as much of him as you can in your mouth replacing the extra parts with your hands. Bobbing your head up and down you hear Ian moan "fuck I'm gonna cum" so you push him down onto the freezer floor and sit on his dick.
  As soon as you sit down you instantly moan from pain and pleasure. You bounce up and down throwing your head back. Ian grabbing one of your boobs and also throwing his head back. You get close to your climax "I'm gonna cum" you moan as you feel yourself release onto him. "Get off I'm gonna come too" He moans and you jump off his dick so he doesn't cum inside you. You see him cum everywhere and your eyes go wide. "Well that's gonna be one hell of a clean up" you say

A/n
Lmao smut ;) this was really but sorry