That was one hell of a kiss {richie toizer}

Word count: 620

This was before the whole pennywise thing so the only people in the group are you,Richie, Eddie , bill and Stan. The OG's ;)

You're biking down to the meadows with the rest of the losers club so you guys can just hang out and talk about shit, maybe even go swimming. "How do you even know that water is clean?" Eddie freaks out talking about the cliff water."oh shut it Eddie" you complain as Richie looks at you and smiles "yeah Eddie shut up, you're never gonna get a girl with all that bitching" Richie tells him. "Like you are Richie" Stan adds in. "Yeah I probably will, Ive been having my eye on this hot chick" Richie says proudly as you get sad all of a sudden. You've liked Richie for the longest time, of course he doesn't like you, I mean who would.
Time skip
You guys arrive at the cliff and the meadows. You all set you bikes down and take your clothes off. "W-who's going first?" Bill asks voice sounding in fear. "You're all pussies" you say and jump in. The air flowing and pushing through your hair as you jumped was amazing. You felt free for once. "What the fuck?!" You hear Richie scream before landing in the water. One after another they all jump in the water. After jumping and splashing around you had a great idea to do a chicken fight. "Chicken fight!" You scream while getting on Stans shoulder and Richie gets on Eddies (reddie;))
"You're going down Toizer" you snarl at him "On you I hope" he says with a smirk. Your cheeks start to heat up and you connect your arms with his.
After loads of pushing you finally manage to over power him and push him off Eddie. "Wow hot stuff didn't know you had it in you" Richie says to you. "To beat you? Anyone does" you reply with a smirk causing everyone to laugh. You all end up getting out of the water and sitting on the rocks. Eddies arguing about something stupid with everyone while your just staring at the water from up high. Richie comes and sits next to you. "What's wrong hot stuff?" He asks you, "nothing" you answer with a shrug. "Seriously y/n what's wrong." He says with a serious face. You take a deep breath and ask "who do you have your eyes on?" "What?" "You know you said you have your eyes on someone hot so, who is it?" You ask while looking at him. "That's what you're upset about?" He chuckles. "Never mind Richie" you say while getting up. "No, wait y/n" you hear Richie say but you already walk up the woods to your bike away from the losers.
"Y/n I'm sorry" he says catching up to you. You turn to him with your eyes watering knowing he doesn't want you. "No. What why are you crying?" He asks freaking out. You don't want to tell him but it just comes out. "Because I like you and you don't like me and I tried to have a serious conversation with you and you just joke about it" You tell him. "You like me?" He asks sounding and looking shocked. "Isn't that what I just said" you say while rubbing your arm and looking down. You feel a hand on your cheek and you look up to meet Richies eye for a split second before you feel lips on yours. You instantly smile into the kiss and kiss back.
"Wow" you breathe.

"That was one hell of a Kiss" Richie smirks

A/n

This was so bad LOL