Cheater {jerome valaska}

Word count: 651
Warning Smut below

He takes off your shirt as you unbutton his pants. He slides his tongue on your bottom lip then forces it inside your mouth. He slides his hands around your body as they travel to your butt and he gives a hard squeeze. "Jerome.." you moan. "Yes baby" he whispers while biting your ear. He sets you down on the kitchen counter. You hear your front door open as you push him off you. "Fuck" You say as you push him into your cabinet. "What?" He asks. "Tyler's home" you reply. "Ughhh" he complains. Tyler is your boyfriend of two months for six out of eight weeks of those two months you've been cheating on him with your best friend/ex Jerome Valaska. You guys broke up because he was sent to Arkham Asylum and you didn't want to keep a relationship like that.
When he got out and saw you had a boyfriend he didn't care, and neither did you.
"Hey baby." Tyler says as Jerome rolls his eyes in the closet. "Hey ty" you say. "So I just heard that your old friend Jerome escaped from Arkham" your heart drops. "Yeah that was like six weeks ago..." you tell him. "Oh, well you better stay away from him ok?" He says a littler forcefully. "I mean he's my best friend Tyler I want to go look for him." You tell him, "but he's also your ex" he states. "Ok and?" You say with attitude causing Jerome to snicker but Tyler didn't hear it.
"I said. Stay away from him." He says getting closer to you. "Dude fuck off" you say while pushing him back. He slaps you across your faces "DONT PUSH ME!" He yells. "DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME" you yell back as you grab a knife sitting on the counter. "What are you gonna do? Kill me?". "Yes" you hear Jerome say and he lodges a knife into Tyler's neck. You smile at Jerome and stab Tyler in his stomach. "Damn y/n, I've never seen you kill someone before" Jerome says. "Because I haven't". You keep stabbing, getting Tyler's blood all over you and Jerome. You push his body down and jump on Jerome. He instantly starts kissing you. With blood on both of your mouths.
He takes you up to the bedroom not unattaching your mouths until he throws you on the bed and rips your shirt in half. He starts kissing down your neck leaving hickeys wherever he kissed. He sits up and pulls your underwear off. He rubs his finger down your slit causing you to moan. "Fuck.. Jerome" you moan. He sticks he tongue on your clit and starts licking it. "Yes jerome shit!" You moan loudly as he keeps going. "I'm gonna cum" you moan as Jerome gets up and unbuckles his jeans. He grabs a condom out of his pocket and rolls it on.
He thrust himself inside of you causing your back to arch and you to moan. "Mmmm" Jerome moans turning you on even more. He's going slower than usual . "Harder Jerome" you moan. "Your wish is my command" he pushes himself harder and faster into you. His hips hitting yours. You keep moaning loudly do to the extreme pleasure he's giving you. "I'm gonna cum" you moan loudly as your blinded from the orgasm. Jerome keeps going until he moans and throws his head back and falls next to you.
"That was Great" He says "better than usual" you say out of breath. "Probably because you killed someone before." He points out. "We should kill more people" you tell him. He jumps up with excitement. "Really?" He smiles. "Hell yeah." You say. "Damn that turns me on". "Round two?" You ask with a smirk as Jerome jumps on you.

A/n

Sorry I have no idea how to write smut or anything