You like me? {finn wolfhard}

Word count: 681

"And cut!" Matt yells as we all back up from our scene. You walk away knowing you're gonna have to do your kissing scene soon.
  "What's up?" Saide asks you. "I'm gonna have to do a kissing scene with finn soon" you say. "Isn't that a good thing considering you like him" she wiggles her eyebrows and teases as you punch her. "It's good it's just that I know he's not gonna feel anything real and I want my first kiss to be special" you tell her. "Oh, well maybe he will feel something" she tried to convince you. "Probably not" you walk slumped to your trailer"
  You're about to enter your trailer when you hear someone say. "Hey y/n" you turn around to see finn walking up to you. "Hey finn" You say in an upset voice. "What's wrong??" He asks with a genuinely concerned voice and face. "It's nothing" you say and walk into your trailer. "No, seriously y/n tell me" he says in a serious tone. "It's just that our kissing scene is soon and I want my first kiss to be special" you say and he looks disappointed, "oh, so it wouldn't be special with me?" "I mean you're not gonna feel anything so that's what hurts" as soon as you say that you catch yourself and your eyes go wide. "You would feel something?" He asks. You rub your arm and say "well um.. yeah" you look away. You feel a hand on your jaw and then lips on yours.
    You instantly kiss back and smile. "You like me?" You ask him. "Hell Yeah" He answers. You kiss him again until he whispers into your ear to jump. He puts his hands on the back of your thighs and lifts you up into your trailer. He puts you on your couch and lays you down. He's now on top of you straddling you and kissing you. He runs his thumb on your lips then pushes his onto yours. He puts his tongue on your bottom lip asking for entrance and you gladly accept. Your tongues fight for dominance until you let him win. He runs his hand down your body. You flip him over so you're now on top. "Oh I like that" he says with a smirk. You start kissing down his neck leaving hickeys. You can hear him letting out little moans which turns you on.
  You let his hands roam your body as they land on your bottom and he spanks it. You jump a little but like it. You go back up to kissing him as he leaves his hands to keep squeezing your ass. You keep kissing while he puts one hand in your hair grabbing it. You hear your phone go off. "Ugh" You say as you get up and check it. It's a text from saidie, it says "where are you and finn? You getting your kiss?😉😏". "Fuck" you say, "what?" Finn asks, "everyone's wondering where we are" you tell him.
   "well we better get going" he says while getting up. You both walk out of your trailer and the whole casts eyes go wide. "What?" Finn asks. "Did you fuck?!" Gaten says. "No we were just chilling." You say trying to stay calm, "oh yeah then what's that?" Caleb asks while moving Finns chin up exposing a big purple hickey. "Fucking y/n" finn says, "shit" you mumble, "and your hairs messy so nice try" Sadie says. You look at finn for reassurance and he nods, "we just made out ok nothing to big", "nothing big?!" Gaten says, "what are you gonna do about hat huge hickey?!" He says. "Makeup" you shrug.
     You head into your trailer to put makeup on Finns hickey trying to hide it so you can film. "It looks ok?" You question yourself. "Yeah you can barley tell there was a huge hickey there!" Caleb says sarcastically. "You can only really see it if you're staring at his neck" saidie adds.

" Let's go film!" Gaten says excitedly

A/n
Sorry not sorry