Chapter 36: Plans

JACK
Today is the day. I'm going to ask Zach to be my boyfriend. Being with him is like, well, i dont know how to describe it. But I love every moment that I spend with him. We still have to come out to the public. But it's whatever. As long as I'm with him, I'm happy. Light snores bounce off my chest and I realize that it's 2:00 am. Let's get some sleep for once.

MORNINGGGGG this is why I my friends hate me lmao

I could hear faint cooing and giggling. I squinted my eyes and saw the boys hovering over Zach and I who I just remembered, was snuggled into my chest. I swat their hands and phones away and pull up the covers, hiding both of our faces. "You guys are so cute!" Daniel squealed. I nodded and swatted Jonah's phone away. "No pictures." I groaned. "Also, I don't want to wake Zach." I added. I heard a muffled 'hmph' come from Corbyn as I chuckled. "Fine. We'll leave you be." Jonah responds. "Bye." I wave, peeking out from under the covers. Jonah rolls his eyes and pushes the other two out the door. I sigh in relief and then back towards Zach who was wide awake and smiling. "You finally realized." He chuckled. "Haha, very funny. The reason I got them out of the room so you could sleep and you were awake the entire time?" I question. He giggles and nods. I lightly hit his shoulder and laugh. "You are lucky you're so cute." I say while rolling my eyes. He blushes and kisses my cheek, making me blush. I take my hands through his hair, my eyes never looking away from his. He hums and grabs my other hand. "Can we just not get up?" He groans. "But then I'll never show you my surprise." I smile. "Wait what." He shoots up from his spot and speed walks toward the closet. I laugh and slowly get up from the bed and walk over to the bathroom. "No. Me first." Zach whines. I chuckle and slowly shut the door. I hear a small 'hmph' come from him. I laugh again and turn on the shower. "Wait, Jacky, what should I wear?" I hear him shout. "Something white!" I shout back. "Well, what are you wearing?" He asks. "Black!" I respond. "Ok!" He shouts. I finally get into the shower and just let the hot water hit my back. Am I really going to do this? Yes. Oh look, you're back. Great. Shut up, you love me. Not as much as I love Zach. Yeah, yeah. I know. He's constantly gushing about you. He, He is? Yes. But you didn't hear it from me. That thought made me blush. A loud bang on my door causing me to jump. "Hurry up! You've been there for ten minutes and I still have to shower!" Zach shouted. I scoff and started washing my hair. Soon after I finished and wrapped a towel around my waist. I quickly dried my hair and put on my black T-shirt, black skinny jeans and checkered vans. I slowly came out the bathroom to hear a whistle come from Zach. "My turn, finally." He sighs in relief. I laugh and playfully hit his shoulder. He winces and and hits my chest right before planting a soft kiss on my cheek. I blush as he giggles and walks into the bathroom, winking before closing the door. I roll my eyes and grab my phone. I look at the mirror in the corner of the room and fix my hair and straighten the creases that lie on my shirt. Find a nicer shirt. This one is fine. It's just not ironed. I know. I'm still wearing it. Whatever. Zach comes out of the shower and, well, let's just say "hot" was an understatement. I blushed and looked down at my feet. He chuckled and walked into the closet. Finally after 15 minutes he comes out of the closet, (Puns for days), and dang did he look beautiful. "You're not too bad yourself, Avery." He chuckles. "Wait I said that out loud?" I blush. "Well duh. Now come on, let's go." He smiles reaching out for my hand. I grab it and tug him close to me. He pecks my lips and tries to pull away but I don't let him. He giggles but manages to pull away. "Come on, cutie." I smile, dragging him down the stairs. "Guys! We're going out!" Is shout. "Okay!" They shout back.

And soon we were in the car, driving to our destination. And he has no idea, what I'm planning.

A/N: ITS BEEN 84 YEARS SINCE I LAST UPDATED, (I swear to goodness if you don't get that I don't know what I'll do), BUT YEAH. I THINK MAYBE NEXT CHAPTER OR THE CHAPTER AFTER IS WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN. IM STILL NOT SURE. Sorry for not updating. I'll update tomorrow just so I'll make you guys happy. It's just a lot is going on right now but I'm really trying to update. I promise this week I will try to stay on schedule. Love you all!!! ❤️❤️