Chapter 27: Kisses

ZACH
Of course they decided to play this last minute. Thank god our manger said it was time to go. I was so relieved because I know they were going to put me and Jack together. Logan huffed slightly as Chloe just laughed. "Come Logey, we got to get back to the house to check up on your fish and the people who are working on your pond." She laughs. "Ugh, fine. Kinda wanted to see what would happen if Zach and Jack were alone together again, seeing as last time her had some fun." He smirks while laughing. I shoot him a glare as I walk out. He soon follows after me with Chloe trailing behind him. I hear light giggles coming from Logan and Chloe. They definitely like each other. We finally made it outside to our m Uber and started to drive home, sitting in our usual spot obviously. Jack was very smiley and I was just very, well, flustered. I did NOT think he was going to kiss me. But he did. And you enjoyed iiiiit! I did m, but did he? My cheeks were still a faint light red but thank god for my rosy cheeks or I would just be looking like a weirdo.

JACK
Man, kissing Zach was weird but not that bad. Who knew his lips were that soft. He was facing away from me as I just smiled so wide. That kiss was great, even though it was short, it's was great. I wanted it to happen again but, he might not want it to happen so. So you're gay. Yes. No. I dont know. Maybe. I haven't figured it out yet. But for now, I want to savor the surprises look on his face when I agreed. That was golden! I glance towards his direction to see him still staring out the window, his cheeks as rosy as ever. I haven't noticed till now how cute they were. I poke his arm and he just groans slightly. "Zach." I say. "That's my name." He responds. I rolls my eyes and force him to look at me. "Are you still flustered?" I chuckle. "N-no." He responds. "I know you're lying. It's written all over your face." I laugh. His cheeks turn a darker shade of pink as I laugh. I lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. I squint them slightly open to see what he was doing. He was just smiling. I curl my lips into a smile and grab his hand. He flinched but doesn't mind. Maybe he thinks I'm doing this unintentionally. Oh well. It's the only way I'll be able to hold him. I flutter my eyes open, making him instantly let go of my hand, just in time too because the car had just stopped. We all climb out one by one and soon Logan's car pulls up with Chloe sitting behind him. They like out of the car and say their quick goodbyes before leaving to their hotel room. (😏). Corbyn unlocks the house and we all head in. Zach instantly goes into our room to lay down. Everyone was extremely bored so we all decided to go to sleep. Everyone went into their rooms and instantly knocked out. I head upstairs into our room and lay down with Zach, who was laying down while on his phone. He puts his phone on the bedside table and turns over towards my direction. He jumps a little and I chuckle. "Jumpy are we now?" I giggle. He gives me a small glare and rolls his eyes. He soon scoots closer to me and cuddles into my chest. Light snores come from his mouth and I plant a kiss on his forehead. Life was good. For now.
Word count: 633 😭
A/N: I promise you I was planning on posting at 5 but my friends distracted me and the chapter would've been longer too, so blame them. But yeah. Good night! 🌙😘💤😴