Chapter 11: Cheering up

ZACH
We finally arrived at the house after what seemed like years of being in it. We thank the driver and grab our bags. I shake Reese and Ryan slowly waking them. They surprisingly woke up, considering the fact that Reese doesn't sleep much and neither does Ryan. They got up and forced themselves to get up. We got here before the boys thankfully. Now I didn't have to tell Jack right away of what that, that excuse of a person did. I showed them their rooms and they settled in. Reese and Ryan instantly flopping onto the bed and going back to sleep. I laughed a little at the sight while my mom laughed with me. I smiled at her and went to me and Jack's room. I unpacked my bag and choose my side of the closet, unpacking while doing so and hanging my clothes up. I finished unpacking and jumped onto the bed, grabbing my phone and scrolling through Twitter and Instagram. I get a text from Corbyn. Oh my cheese it's. What does he want.

Corbean🐻- Just letting you know, we are 10 minutes from the house. It's snowing a lot so the roads are pretty slippery.
Zach💙- and you're telling this me why?
Corbean🐻- So you wouldn't worry about your boyfriend. lol.
Zach💙- he's not my boyfriend. I wouldn't really worry about him. He can drive, he'll be fine.
Zach💙- Bye Corbean.
Corbean🐻- Bye BabyFace. Hahaha.
This conversation has ended.
I blush at the third text and put my phone down. I get up and go to my moms room. I walk in and see all three of them snuggled up to each other, sleeping. I smile and close the door and walk off. The moment I step foot downstairs the boys are barging in with their bags and treading snow in the house. I face palm and chuckle at the snow everywhere on them. My eyes meet Jacks as he shuffles the snow out of his hair. He smiles at me and I look away, blushing like mad. "Shh you dummy's! My family is asleep and I do NOT want to deal with an angry Reese or Ryan. Cause if I do, you guys are taking care of then, not me." I shout/whisper. They nod and quiet down. Jack points upstairs and I nod. (Dirty thought? I think tf not, they just gonna talk so chill bro.) I walk upstairs and Jack slowly follows behind me. We head into our room and sit on the bed slouching, head in my hands. He sits next to and rubs my back, like I have done to comfort him once before. I look at him and slowly open my mouth but I couldn't say anything. I pushed myself to say something and I just couldn't. "Zach, you can tell me anything and I promise I won't judge." He chirped. I sigh. "He's been abusing them. My mom has marks all over, so does Ryan just not as many and Reese, my poor baby sister has marks too. I just don't know what to do. It's my fault he's doing this. I HATE him Jack. I HATE HIM. HE HAS HURT MY FAMILY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY MY MOM! IF HE REALLY LOVED THEM HE WOULDN'THAVE DONE THIS! I WANT HIM TO ROTT IN JAIL!" I shouted. He looks at me with soulful eyes and pulls me into a hug. I sob into his shoulder. He rubs my back and pulls me out of it. He wipes a tear from my cheek and I blush a little, thankfully my cheeks were already red so they were hardly noticeable.

JACK
He abused his wife and other children too? Why! Why does he hurt my best friend. Your crush. No. Yes. No. You'll admit it later on, you'll see. Shut up. I looked at him who still had tears falling from his eyes. "If you want, we can talk about it later if you want. You don't have to keep ranting." I sighed. "I just needed to get that off my chest and say it to someone. Thanks for not being and butt like you usually are." He chuckles. "Haha very funny. You know I love you." I say jokingly. "Yea, I love you too. But as a friend of course." He smiles weakly. "Yea." But you want it to be more! No I don't now shut up. I shrug it off and get up. "Let's go join the other boys and order some pizza and watch Netflix." I ask. "Alright. I'll race you!" He says shouting. He runs out the room and I run behind him. "I win!" He shouts as he stands laughing in the kitchen. I roll my eyes and laugh. The boys have already turned on a movie so we just plop down next to them and watch the movie.

A/N: I stayed up a little extra to make this chapter longer. Also this night will continue but I don't feel like adding stuff right now so see you in the morning loves! Good night! 😴💤😘🌙