Chapter 8: Bruises

JACK
The plane had gained turbulence, as usual when flying with (insert flight name thingy here). As soon as we landed Zach climbed over me, grabbed his bag and practically ran off the plane. I sighed and grabbed my bag from the compartment. When I got off, he waited for me, practically jumping in place. "Hurry up Jack! My moms flight is landing soon and I want to see her!" He ran off, aimlessly looking for the gate. I chuckle to myself and shuffle over to the baggage claim with Corbyn, Daniel, and Jonah.

ZACH
I was so anxious to see my mom. I haven't see her since New Years. I know that isn't long ago, I just miss her. Yes, I am a momma's boy but she loved me more than anyone else. So I thank her by showing how I'll miss her every single day she's gone. I finally get to the gate and just in time to see her walk off the plane. I drop my bags to run up and hug her. She laughs and groans a bit. I immediately let go. I look at her arms and see she's got purplish-blue bruises on her arm and a small, faint black eye. Her eyes swell up with tears and I pull her into another hug, but more gentle. As soon as I let go I see Reese and Ryan running right towards me. I kneel down as they tackle me, fighting for who gets to hug me first. I laugh slightly and also look at them. Reese looked fine accept for the small scrape she has on her elbow and the small bruise on her arm. I look at Ryan and he looks more jacked up. Multiple bruises but not as many as my mom. I pull them into a gentler hug. "Did dad do this?" I ask with an angry but calm tone. Reese had teary eyes and so did Ryan. They cried silently into my shoulders as I wrapped my arms around them protectively. "Do you want to sit next to me in the car?" I ask with a gentler tone. They both nod. I reach out for Reese's hand and Ryan goes to my mom. Also on the brink of crying. We went to quickly grab our bags and I ordered an Uber.

The Boisssssss😝😝
Zach💙🎤- I'm going take a separate Uber. My brother and sister are pretty tired and want to get some sleep.
Ramen Noodles❤️🥢🍜- Alright. See you at the rental house.
Corbean🐻- Alrighty! See ya soon.
Hoenah Marais🥤☕️- Alrighty. Your second mom loves you! Xoxo.
Dani🍉🍉- See ya later bud. 👋

This chat has ended.
(Btw, these are Zach's name on his contact list. lol. My fave is Hoenah. 😂)

A/N: Again, Sorry for the short chapter. I was trying to get this over with. I promise tomorrow's chapter will be longer than 500 words I hope. Sorry for the late post too. I'm a butt, I know. Good night💤🌙😴😘! I love you all! Till next time.