He started leaning in and I knew what was coming. I used my hands to push him away but he was too strong. "Zayn , stop! Don't do this!" I protested but he didn't listen and crashed his lips to mine instead. My protests were muffled against his lips. I felt my eyes start to sting as tears started flowing down my cheeks. I continued trying to push him away when

" Hey! The girl said stop " a familiar voice yelled. His lips left mine as I mentally let out a sigh of relief. Zayn let out a sarcastic laugh as he started walking towards ... Jade? Oh no , this isn't going to end well. I wiped my tears as I watched what was about to happen. "And you are?" he asked , narrowing his eyes at Jade. She crossed her arms and rose an eyebrow , " You know full well who I am " Both of them just stood there , sending daggers at each other while I'm awkwardly standing here.

"And according to Perrie , I'm her girlfriend" she continued. My eyes widened as I almost chocked on my own spit. I looked at Zayn and his reaction was priceless. " G-girlfriend? Perrie , no , this is sinful! " he tried giving an excuse. "And you bullying people isn't ? " I spoke up. His mouth parted slightly as he looked at Jade then me then back at Jade.

" You , you stole my gir- " he was cut off by Jade , " Uh-uh-uh ex-girlfriend" . Zayn rolled his eyes and continued , "Whatever! You stole her from me. You're going to pay" before raising his hand , an action everyone does before slapping someone. Before his hand got in contact with her cheek , Jade grabbed his arm , lift him up and throw him on the floor.

HOLY FUCK

My jaws were hanging at what I just saw. Both because I did not expect her to be that strong and let me just say she looks hella hot right now.

Jade had her foot on Zayn's chest , burning holes into his skin. She knelt down beside his face before whispering " Never hit a girl " loud enough for me to hear as well. I giggled lightly at her statement as she turned and gave me her famous smile. Her smile soon faded as she turned back to Zayn . " And never underestimate one" she said again , before slapping his cheek.

"Now go" she demanded , causing Zayn to stand up. He stumbled a little before regaining his balance and running off. "I WILL GET YOU BACK YOU BITCH" I heard him yell.

Jade then giggled , shaking her head before walking over to me with a grin. I was still dumbstruck. I just stood there , staring at her with my mouth open. "Close your mouth honey , you'll catch flies. And I definitely won't kiss you again if you do" she said in between chuckles . I closed my mouth and pouted. She leant in and pecked my lips , kissing my pout away.

I pouted once again when she pulled away. "That's all? Just one kiss?" I frowned. "Later , babe" she laughed. My heart fluttered when she called me 'babe' . "Let me just say that you were so hot when you were basically beating him up" I whispered in her ear , pulling her close to me. "Was I really?" she asked in the same tone , obviously already knowing my answer. I nodded as I slapped her bum. She hit my arm and gave me a playful glare. "Oi! Perv" she 'scolded' me and I laughed because I can never take her seriously.

She rolled her eyes jokingly and sat down on the bench I sat on earlier. I took a seat beside her and sigh. She turned to face me so she was straddling the bench. "Something wrong?" she asked , tilting her head in confusion. "Nah , it's nothing important" I smiled . She frowned slightly but smiled the next second. "Alright but you know you can tell me anything right Pez?" she asked , looking straight into my eyes. "I know" i gave her a reassuring smile.

We just sat there talking about random things when a question popped in my head. "Hey , Jade?" "Yeah?" "What are we?" I asked , looking straight into her eyes. Her face fell and she hesitated before shrugging. "Anything you want us to be , really" she finally answered. The corners of my lips curved into a smile.