Chapter 9

Killian's POV

Its been another month of Emma helping out and I have been feeling a weird connection to her. I dont know what it is really. I think its just the fact that she helps with my boys. As I came downstairs Emma was cooking breakfast and I found myself just staring at her.

"Hey Killian. Are you okay?" Emma asks.

"Yeah why would you ask that?" I question.

"Well because your just staring at me." She says.

"Oh that... Well..." I say.

"Let me guess you dont want Pancakes for breakfast. Its okay I can make you something else." She says.

"No Swan thats okay. Actually I was wondering if you could keep an eye on them for awhile without me. I have to go do something." I say.

"Sure thing. I'll see you later." She says.

I walked out of the house and this feeling was still with me. What was it about Emma that made me think this way.

"Please tell me what to do. Emma Swan is in my head and she has only been helping me for the last two months. I feel so weird and so different. I cant explain it. What is happening to me?" I ask.

"It would seem that you are starting to fall in love with her." Liam says.

"What? No. It hasnt even been a year since my wife died. I cant be falling in love with another woman." I say.

"Killian, but you are." He says.

"Maybe he isnt. I could be the fact that she takes care of your kids like Milah used to. Thats why your attaching yourself to her." Will says.

"No. I think he loves her." Liam says.

"And I think its because she is doing with his wife used to do." Will says.

"Guys stop it. I dont want to say it could be love maybe it is. It could also be that maybe its she is doing with Milah used around the house. It could be both. It could be neither. All I know is that Im confused and besides if David finds this out it could get back to Emma and she could leave. I just dont know what to do." I say.

I didnt want to hear my idiot brothers responses anymore. All I want is to find out whats going on with me. Maybe its nothing or maybe its something. All I know is that I cant lose Emma. I just cant.