Chapter 17

Killian's POV

Emma would be leaving soon and I dont want her to go. Maybe if I come clean about how I feel about her she might stay with us. My sons love her and even when she is just out getting groceries they get upset. So in less then four months from now I will have to deal with the broken hearts of all the Jones men.

"Daddy! Where's Emma?" Kayden asks.

"Emma went to lunch with David and Snow. Is there anything I can help you with?" I ask.

"I dont know. Do you know where Emma put my blanket?" He asks.

"Well actually I dont. Im sorry lad. Say why dont we wait till your brothers are up from their naps and we go to the park." I say.

"Okay." He says and goes upstairs.

After Logan and Elliot woke up I took my boys to the park as planned. As Elliot was in the sandbox, Kayden was on the monkey bars, and I was pushing Logan on the swing.

"Wow so your the handsome man with the three boys. Hey if you need any help with them. I will be willing to help not just take care of them, but take care of your needs." Some woman says.

"Umm no thank you." I say.

"You sure handsome. I can do anything to make you feel well." The woman says rubbing my arm.

"No!" Logan yells.

He just kept yelling no until the woman left. Then he stopped when she left.

"Would you look at that Logan said his first word." I say and pick him up.

I was so proud of my little boy for finally saying his first word. He only used to mumble even though he is a year and two months. I took all my boys to Granny's and we saw Emma.

"Hey guys." Emma says.

"You wont believe this Logan said his first word today." I say.

"What did he say?" She asks.

"He said no. Well actually he screamed no for awhile. The reason why isnt important, but he has finally said a word that we actually knew." I say.

"Well... Good job." She says to Logan.

Who reached out for her to grab and she took him from me and joined us. As she sat down Elliot and Kayden sat beside her as she held Logan. I sat across from them and watched Emma with them. They seemed attached to her like I'ver ever see. I was falling for her and I know she cares about my sons as if they were her own. Now I have only a few months to change her mind. I just hope I can before my sons and I lose her forever.