Chapter 38

Emma's POV

I was outside because I needed to go for a walk after I past my due date. Passing my due date was scary and I had to do anything to get this baby out. I wanted to just hold my baby now and not be so uncomfortable. I walked around just trying to have this baby come out. It didnt work though so I just headed home. Killian's father was taking the boys over to his house for awhile so Killian and I could prepare for the baby to come.

"Thanks again for taking them. With the baby coming at any time we dont have enough time to wait when the time comes." I say.

"Yes I know thats why I want to take them to make is easier for you guys." Brennan says.

"Thanks again." I say.

"Your welcome and we will see you all later or when the baby comes." He says.

I walked into the house and Killian was getting the nursery ready.

"Hey what are you up to?" I ask.

"Well Im trying to decide wether or not to use the giant wooden letters or the painting the baby's name on the wall." Killian says starching the back of his head.

"Well since our baby doenst have a name yet I dont think we need to worry about that right now. Our baby doesnt see to want to leave my stomach." I say placing my hand on my stomach.

"Love our baby will be here when the babe is ready to come." He says.

"I know that. I just want the baby out." I say.

Later that night as I was trying to sleep I felt a weird, but yet good pain. I hit Killian in the chest until he finally woke up.

"Swan... Thats hurts." He says.

"Get up you idiot our baby is coming." I say.

We got up and we headed to the hospital. Then after hours and hours of pain and screaming our little one was here. I just hold the little one close to me and Killian kissed my head. Our baby was here and she was beautiful. We finally have our daughter here and she is absolutely perfect.