Chapter 23

Killian's POV

The interviews were last week and I still havent decided who to help me. I just couldnt get rid of the feeling like something was wrong with it all. I knew my boys missed Emma and so did I. That would explain why I couldnt chose another. Then again the last thing I saw was Emma in tears and that crushed me.

"Daddy I miss Emma." Elliot says.

"Me too. I miss Emma." Kayden says.

I didnt know what to tell them considering Emma had left us. As it got later in the day I had my dad take the boys for the night so I could just relax. I was going through the mail when I came across a letter from Emma.

Dear Killian,

I know what I said to you and I know I hurt your boys and Im sorry. I never meant to say you are a terrible father. I think you are wonderful with you boys. I also hope you and your boys find everything that you need. I do miss you all so much, but whats done is done. Miss you all.

-Emma.

After reading her letter all I wanted to do was go and find her. I need to tell her I love her before I lose her forever. I need to apologize to her and hope she comes back with me. I decided to sleep on it and I just couldnt wait any longer I have to see my Swan. The only problem is she didnt tell me where her new home is, but I know David and Snow will know. So I even though it was almost 12am I went to David's.

"Killian what are you doing here? Do you know what time it is?"David asks.

"Look Im sorry, but I have to go to Emma. Dave I just have to know where she is." I beg.

"Killian..." He says.

"No listen to me I cant stop thinking about her. I know why this didnt work with the others cause they arent Emma. Please give me her address." I say.

"Killian you.." He says.

"David I love her. I love Emma okay. I have to tell her that. I just need her to know." I say.

"Killian you really...." He says.

"Dont tell me I have to go home. I need to fight for Emma time apart from her kills me. Please Dave. If you want me to be happy and you want your sister to never be hurt by a man... Then tell me where she is so she and I can be together." I say.

"Killian you really dont need me to tell you where she is." He says.

"What? Why? Does she already have someone else?" I asks as my heart broke.

"You dont need to know where I am cause Im right here... And I love you too." Emma says.

She quickly came downstairs and kissed me. This wasnt a dream she was here and she loves me. We pulled apart and I rested my head on hers just staring into her beautiful eyes. My Swan loves me just like I love her. What more could I guy want.